1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

2011 Packers Predictions

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by beardownbroncos, Sep 4, 2011.

1. beardownbroncos

beardownbroncos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all,
    i built a website the tracks and scores fan predictions made about the packers and any packer players (completely free / no ads / no products promoted) just a tool for fans so we dont have to use a spreadsheet or spiral to keep track of our predictions. if you are a fan of other teams, you can make all the same predictions there for any team and players.

Rodgers's passing yards / ints / tds - for the season and each game... ect..
    Jenning receiving yards / tds / catches - for the season and each game / probowl? ect...
    Packers wins / loses / post season games / all game stats (1st downs, total yards ect... ) / Team rankings... dude all of it is there. all predictions are compared to official nfl stats/results to get scored

website is www.statstick.com

mods - if you check it out you will see that the site is what i say it is. I am a fan that made a product for other fans.. I am not a company, and am not trying to make any money off anyone that uses this system. i think you guys will really like it. please check it out and have fun making predictions.
    if you have questions let me know, i will be here looking for feedback. i just launched it 3 days ago, but over 10k predictions from fans have already been made.

2. beardownbroncos

beardownbroncos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    just wondering if anyone had tried making packer predictions (player or team) and if you had any feedback?

3. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +606
    I might do it once I get some free time this afternoon!