2011 Packer Pro Bowlers

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it when people say: *** was snubbed or *** should have been in, yet never say who should be taken out. Stupid.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty disappointed with the Pro Bowl as a whole.

Phillip Rivers made it after leading the league in interceptions most of the season, and leading all quarterbacks as far as turnovers go.

Eli Manning made it over Matthew Stafford. Now I know a lot of people don't like the Lions, as i don't either, but you can't say Stafford didn't deserve the pro bowl over Eli. 10-5 his teams in the playoffs, and Stafford has done much more than Eli.

No Cam Newton? That kid has proved every doubter wrong in the world. He's had the best first season for a rookie quarterback.

Oh what the hell, I guess CJ2K should have made it too since Rivers made it and guys that deserved a shot have been snubbed. And this is why the pro bowl should never be voted by fans. I'm surprised Tebow didn't make it since Rivers got in.

Oky you say Matthew Stafford AND Cam Newton should be in?? Over who. Okay Take out Eli Manning for Stafford. So you have Rodgers, Brees and Stafford...you want Newton in? So who do you take out...you put in Stafford for Eli....so you take out Rodgers or Brees for Newton? LOL YOu have got to be kidding me.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Snubs: Nelson & Crosby

Don't think B.J. Raji should be there.

Nelson probably should have made it, but over who? Probably Jennings to be perfectly honest. Fitz, Calivn Johnson, Steve Smith, and Jennings. Which one do you take out for Nelson??

Akers deserves it over Crosby...Crosby had some misses down the stretch....also Akers was much more valuable to Niners game.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nelson probably should have made it, but over who? Probably Jennings to be perfectly honest. Fitz, Calivn Johnson, Steve Smith, and Jennings. Which one do you take out for Nelson??

Akers deserves it over Crosby...Crosby had some misses down the stretch....also Akers was much more valuable to Niners game.

Nelson had a better year than Jennings and Fitzgerald.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Oky you say Matthew Stafford AND Cam Newton should be in?? Over who. Okay Take out Eli Manning for Stafford. So you have Rodgers, Brees and Stafford...you want Newton in? So who do you take out...you put in Stafford for Eli....so you take out Rodgers or Brees for Newton? LOL YOu have got to be kidding me.

The Pro Bowl vote chose FOUR quarterbacks per fan vote. So my choice was Rodgers, Brees, Stafford and Newton.

AFC should have been Brady, Dalton, Schaub, and Roethlisberger over the turnover machine in San Diego.

Latest posts