2011 Fan Fest cancelled

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Ugh, I have family in New Glarus. Heard a bunch of great things about Fan Fest, we were looking into the possibility of making the trip. Probably still will, my girls have never been to Wisconsin, and I heard they have a mustard museum, so...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Ugh, I have family in New Glarus. Heard a bunch of great things about Fan Fest, we were looking into the possibility of making the trip. Probably still will, my girls have never been to Wisconsin, and I heard they have a mustard museum, so...

The mustard museum is in Middleton. It was different and need to go back for a good bbq mustard.

I was planning on going to the Packers fanfest this year, last year they showed their throwbacks at Fanfest, and you know this year as SB champs it would of been great.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
The mustard museum is in Middleton. It was different and need to go back for a good bbq mustard.

I was planning on going to the Packers fanfest this year, last year they showed their throwbacks at Fanfest, and you know this year as SB champs it would of been great.

Yep, we're going to try to take in as much as we can while we're there. My girls are very intrigued by a mustard museum, so that's high on the list. As our trip gets closer, I may look for other suggestions from the WI travel bureau here.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, we're going to try to take in as much as we can while we're there. My girls are very intrigued by a mustard museum, so that's high on the list. As our trip gets closer, I may look for other suggestions from the WI travel bureau here.

Could hit Old World Wisconsin in Eagle, WI, pretty cool look at settler life in WI.

IlliniPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When is Fan Fest usually held?

*please say early July, please say early July, please say early July*

I hope they're planning something for early July!

Fanfest is usually held in the spring around april. They are not having it this year though. It was announced back in december. I'll bet whoever made that final decision is now kicking themselves for that.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
The 2 that I went to were held in March...The first one was fantastic, the second one was basically more
money for mostly the same experience.

I think they could be scheming for something that would blow the original fanfest out of the water!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was disappointed when I heard they weren't having,it this year,went twice and loved every time I went,hope next year when they bring it back it will be even better.

Stuart Streit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've heard that Fan Fest is back on for 2012, and we're considering making the trip. What events does it usually contain?

Members online

Latest posts