1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

2010 FIFA World Cup Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by Jess, Jun 11, 2010.

1. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    [ame="http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Esportes/0,,GIM1292073-7824-EXPULSO+RICARDO+COSTA+DA+COTOVELADA+EM+CAPDEVILLA+E+RECEBE+CARTAO+VERMELHO+AOS+DO,00.html"]Globo Vídeos - VIDEO - Expulso! Ricardo Costa dá cotovelada em Capdevilla e recebe cartão vermelho, aos 44 do 2º@@AMEPARAM@@midiaId=1292073&autoStart@@AMEPARAM@@1292073[/ame]

It shows Portugal's player (Ricardo Costa) thrusting his left elbow on the defender's face. It was red card, and rightfully so.

There's only one angle that captures it, though.

2. nleidigh319

nleidigh319 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    in the final i have netherlands germany and the dutch pull it off.

spain hasnt impressed and the dutch and germans are the two best teams ive seen so far

3. adisonjackson12

adisonjackson12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This time around, i was almost sure that Germany was going to make it to the finals, but was surprised to see them kicked out of the tournament way before the finals. Damn, i just can't stand that octopus. All the predictions made by that octopus turned out to be true.