#2 seed = bye, along with game at Lambeau

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no way in hell Green Bay finishes worse than 13-3 even if Favre is injured which im pretty sure he will be playing next week.

WE need to get our head out of the gutter and get back to business, theres a lot of football left and this wasnt a playoff loss.

Dallas could easily lose the divisional playoff game at home, they lost their first playoff game last year.

Im trying to say that we are almost guaranteed to have the bye along with the divisional game at lambeau....... we WILL be in the NFC championship!!!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just happy to be in the playoff picture again. We've come along way from 4-12. That's what I keep thinking about, how frickin' hard I was rooting for the Pack when we went 4-12, and now I'm soaking up every second of this season.

I also keep thinking about 1996. The Cowboys beat us in the regular season. Dallas were the favorites, but lost to Carolina in the playoffs. We all remember how that season ended!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Well I am not going to concede home field just yet.. we need to take care of our business.. win out would be awesome... then maybe we can get a little help along the way.

Yeah I know the Cowboy schedule is weak like ours.. but never surrender without a glimmer of hope.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alot could happen between now and the end of the season. I'm more worried about how HEALTHY our team will be come playoff time. If we are as decimated as last night, we're toast. We NEED to get guys back to at least CLOSE to 100%.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think if they can get bigby from doing a face mask or when in the red zone mistake he would be good but he is making huge penalties that are hurting i see us in the playoffs and it is good to see it last year was great we went 8-8 so i see good things coming,if the guys stay heathy we will go far :D

1cesc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no way in hell Green Bay finishes worse than 13-3 even if Favre is injured which im pretty sure he will be playing next week.

WE need to get our head out of the gutter and get back to business, theres a lot of football left and this wasnt a playoff loss.

Dallas could easily lose the divisional playoff game at home, they lost their first playoff game last year.

Im trying to say that we are almost guaranteed to have the bye along with the divisional game at lambeau....... we WILL be in the NFC championship!!!

Ahh, finally a voice of reason. People who are discounting the Packers (I'm sure there are some) were probably doing the same after the Bears game. I don't think a game in which your no. 1 CB and no. 2 DE don't play, says a whole lot about your team (especially since we were getting beat in the secondary last night and had NO pressure on Romo all game). But in all fairness, I really hope the Cowboys get knocked out before the NFC championship game by Seattle or something, I wouldn't wanna see them again.

Members online

Latest posts