1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

12 years ago the Packers ...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Feb 28, 2013.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,039
  2. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,202
    I would have rather seen, "Favre Traded in Blockbuster Deal". We could have used one pick for Brees and had 2 more first round picks left over.

3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011
    I believe ..
    and will follow him forever since

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +358
    Brett Favre 2001- "If that would ever come up, I'd probably just retire. I've made enough money that I don't need to jump ship and go somewhere else. So it was just important to me to stay here."

Brett Favre 2012- First of all,” Favre said, “the money was too good. The money was too good. And I hate to say it’s about money. I felt the money was a lot. But the guys, I kind of felt like even though I knew it was going to be next to impossible [to duplicate the 2009 success] – I wouldn’t tell them [that]. Sidney [Rice], Jared [Allen], [Steve] Hutchinson and Adrian [Peterson], they were like, ‘Unfinished business.’ I just knew that it probably was finished.”

One of the best lies I've ever heard.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +622
    I stopped reading after the second sentence... "As long as Favre plays football, it will be in a Packers uniform."