1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

10pts

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by gatorpack, Nov 21, 2010.

1. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +152
    The Packers defense has only giving up 10pts in the last 13 qtrs. Packers Defense is bad *** baby!!!!

2. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    I has been completely overlooked. They are dominant and playing some of the best football in the league but everyone is still focused on the divorce in Minnesota, which is a good thing. Looking at the offenses they shut down too, including the cowboys even if they wanted Phillips fired, they are playing out of their minds. Easily emerging as one of the best teams in the league. New England game will be a good one.

3. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +152
    I agree the New England game should be good. I think we beat Atl by 10

4. DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +48
    im not so sure as that . ATL will be tough on the road.

5. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    Ryan has an excellent home record, it will be an all out war. Huge game though, it will be exciting and a win might open some eyes again.

6. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +152
    Im feeling it we are clicking on both side of the ball!!!

7. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    last 3 games played we are 87-10 in points/allowed

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,041
    were never as bad as we think and never as good. Lets not forget we lost 2 overtime games to two mediocre teams not that long ago. We have back to back wins against teams that arent that good. The Jets game we didnt score a touchdown. Not trying to rain down on the celebration but we are far from perfect. I saw a young team last year get a little over confident and it hurt them, hopefully this wont happen to this team.

9. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +152
    were are a different defense now than were when we lost those games. The offense seems to be coming on. I like our chances to win by 10. It doesnt mean it will happen but I feel good about it.

10. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    I think the Pack needs to be careful. Everyone knows what happens when a team starts thinking their crap doesn't stink. Yet on the other hand, if the team can stay grounded, focused, and continue to game plan and battle the way they have been, they have a legitimate shot at beating anybody. They just need to keep their desire and focus on the goal and not their past success.

• Like Like x 2