10 arrested, 50 ejected at Packers-Ravens game

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Police arrested 10 people and ejected 50 others during the Packers-Ravens game at Lambeau Field Monday.
Eight people were arrested for unlawful conduct at a public event, one for underage alcohol, and one for resisting an officer

liljohn5115

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if I was part of the 10 arrests. I woke up from being blacked out nd I was cuffed in the back of a cop car. No idea why nd the cop didn't say nothing. But I wasn't charged. Got off cause I lost my wallet nd I couldn't provide I.d. ... So he just drove me back to the hotel. Crazy times still dunno what I did had a great time other then that and the wallet issue.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if I was part of the 10 arrests. I woke up from being blacked out nd I was cuffed in the back of a cop car. No idea why nd the cop didn't say nothing. But I wasn't charged. Got off cause I lost my wallet nd I couldn't provide I.d. ... So he just drove me back to the hotel. Crazy times still dunno what I did had a great time other then that and the wallet issue.

What, me worry about the future of my country? It's in good hands. :happy0005:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
My cousin took a mentally challenged guy who had a cruddy life (abused by his family ect..) to a Packer game. Dude was a Cowboy fan and was wearing a Cowboy Jersey. They had beer thrown at them all game. My cousin and the dude were soaking wet with beer. Nobody was ejected or arrested for that at Lambeau. Maybe they have cracked down on that. I was ashamed of how those Packer fans acted.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My cousin took a mentally challenged guy who had a cruddy life (abused by his family ect..) to a Packer game. Dude was a Cowboy fan and was wearing a Cowboy Jersey. They had beer thrown at them all game. My cousin and the dude were soaking wet with beer. Nobody was ejected or arrested for that at Lambeau. Maybe they have cracked down on that. I was ashamed of how those Packer fans acted.

I've gone to one Packer game each year for the past 20 years. There are only so many eyes to police the entire crowd.

Usually, there is a better quality of fan at the Gold Season Package games (Milwaukee season ticket holders), but it can be Hillbilly Central much of the time.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO!!! And how the hell did you ended blacked out in a Packers game? Wait... you weren't the one without shirt screaming his guts out in the TV, were you? Because it takes a lot of tequila to see the game shirtless in that temperature...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts