Will GREG JENNINGS Need To Do This???

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU]YouTube - Greg Jennings (Broken Leg) scores on the saints[/ame]
hopefully the superbowl wont have to come down to this

(i know i posted this before but i cant find the thread and since we have had so many new people in the past few months i figured it was worth a repost)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With a lead that big there would be no need to score another TD.
Jennings, or any other receiver, hopefully would be smart enough to run out of bounds and get medical attention.
But since this is just a football game, anything can happen. Even little evil gnomes could come out of the ground to wreck havoc. Or zombies. Or space aliens. Anything goes. Right?

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With a lead that big there would be no need to score another TD.
Jennings, or any other receiver, hopefully would be smart enough to run out of bounds and get medical attention.
But since this is just a football game, anything can happen. Even little evil gnomes could come out of the ground to wreck havoc. Or zombies. Or space aliens. Anything goes. Right?
its just a joke lol its meant to be funny cuz even though jennings has a broken leg he runs the whole field and still scores a td but whats really funny is the commentary. not everyone finds it funny which is understandable

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know the game is realistic. That Sharper attempt at a tackle was just like real life.