Wildcard Weekend Packers vs 49ers

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Pro Wrestlers" are just actors. Pro Wresting is nothing more than a soap opera for men. How is it 'curious' that one of the players brought in a flamboyant actor to talk to the guys for kicks?
How can I make it any more clear than I already have unless you're really that clueless?

I just don't get it why a serious sports team that is playing for real and the outcome is not scripted ahead of time would have someone who fakes it for a living has them come in.
You see it as for fun. I saw him trying to motivate the team. (Which, I guess may have worked?)
Otherwise, why else have him be there?
Why not bring in Bozo the clown or a magician to entertain them instead before a game?

You're going out of your way to make a big deal over nothing.
Funny that you're accusing me of that and yet you post a video showing the Panthers getting motivation the same way, which it looks like you have a problem with.
And you keep on bringing it up.
Hey Kettle, I'm Pot and we're both black.

It's obvious that our back and forth on this won't get us anywhere. You love your team. I hate your team. I'm done with this topic.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean because this kid was one of my favorite young players to watch in the NFL before I started seeing him be a punk. It's one thing to celebrate making a play like many players do. It's another thing entirely to make a play and feel compelled to taunt the other team and/or run his mouth. He's a punk that hasn't accomplished anything yet and I doubt he has the skills to ever sniff the Superbowl.

I could give a rats azzz if a player is red, yellow, orange or black and if he has a million tats or none.

Any other stupid questions?

First of all that's a load of crap. And even if it's wasn't (it is) that's really strange reason to call someone a "drug addict POS"

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can I make it any more clear than I already have unless you're really that clueless?

I just don't get it why a serious sports team that is playing for real and the outcome is not scripted ahead of time would have someone who fakes it for a living has them come in.
You see it as for fun. I saw him trying to motivate the team. (Which, I guess may have worked?)
Otherwise, why else have him be there?
Why not bring in Bozo the clown or a magician to entertain them instead before a game?

He's an actor who's persona is a flamboyant tough guy. With the way the guys were laughing and mimicking his "WOOO" it was pretty clear it was entertainment. I find it hilarious how you're trying to pass it off as something deeper than that. It wasn't even the coaching staff who invited him. It was Justin Smith.

Funny that you're accusing me of that and yet you post a video showing the Panthers getting motivation the same way, which it looks like you have a problem with.
And you keep on bringing it up.

It's obvious that our back and forth on this won't get us anywhere. You love your team. I hate your team. I'm done with this topic.

It what way does it look like I have a problem with it?

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You're black?! Really? You don't have tats do you? Cuz.... we can't have that.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was calling Rick Flair that? Are you OK? Do you have some reading issue or something?

Right. Here's your quote.

YOU: "I think it's fitting. Rick Flair dressed like a woman to make a living and was a complete drug addict POS his entire life. Sounds like the perfect person to inspire a Kapernutsuck led team."

The implication you were making is abundantly clear.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Know what really ticked me off?

Packer introductions, who is skip hoping in front of the area where the Packers come out of the tunnel?

Michael Crabtree, now that guys is a POS

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok....you got it niner fan. have it your way.

I think kaperpeckerhead is a crack addict. I also heard he likes dressing in drag and dating sheep. happy?

lol ...you have issues.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Know what really ticked me off?

Packer introductions, who is skip hoping in front of the area where the Packers come out of the tunnel?

Michael Crabtree, now that guys is a POS
I think I need more of a visual or a few more details why that would tick you off.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

25 sec mark
OK.
I get it now.
Thanx.

Scum is out there interrupting the Packers while they are being introduced and coming out of the tunnel.
What a rude turd.
Acting like he is in his house when he was in the Packers house.
This just adds to me wanting to see the 40Whiners lose even more badly.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I guess Clay Mathews being a guest ref at one of the WWE "championship" matches wasn`t dumb ??

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

25 sec mark

Yep. What a classless POS. People always say about these things "Ya, well, if he was on YOUR team you would be fine with it and you would love him".

Ahhhhhhh... no... I can't stand players like that. Again, there's nothing wrong with being animated or "celebrating" a big play or doing any of this stuff... as long as you're not being a ****heddd trying to show up the other team or be disrespectful.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK.
I get it now.
Thanx.

Scum is out there interrupting the Packers while they are being introduced and coming out of the tunnel.
What a rude turd.
Acting like he is in his house when he was in the Packers house.
This just adds to me wanting to see the 40Whiners lose even more badly.

Oh, the irony. You're over here whining about Crabtree crossing the same line when a bunch of other people can see crossing the line between players running out.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, the irony. You're over here whining about Crabtree crossing the same line when a bunch of other people can see crossing the line between players running out.

Bt Crab was only one skipping and as soon as he went past that lane, he then started to jog..Everyone else ran past or waited...Crab was disrespectful

I think there were even cops trying to stop them from going..but they just kept going and going and going

I have been to many games and thats the 1st time I ever seen opposing teams walking thru that

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[quote=
I have been to many games and thats the 1st time I ever seen opposing teams walking thru that[/quot

I've never seen that either. I'll almost guarantee you there is somebody from the Packers that "manages" the timing of the visiting teams at that point to help that from happening... but the punks from San Fran just ignored them. Seriously... it takes took less than 2 minutes to get through the entire line-up.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think your still hanging around just because you like to continue to argue with us especially me and NOMOFO.
I don't see you contributing to any other conversations or even trying to start any like over in the Atrium section where all fans are welcome and to leave their team colors out on the doorstep for the moment.
For some reason you seem to take mine and NOMOFO's posts way too personally.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess Clay Mathews being a guest ref at one of the WWE "championship" matches wasn`t dumb ??
I keep having to check myself to see if I'm sober or not every time I see your latest avatar.
Or am I dreaming?
Yeah, and I'm sleeptyping.
OK
Back to bed.
Nighty night.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I keep having to check myself to see if I'm sober or not every time I see your latest avatar.
Or am I dreaming?
Yeah, and I'm sleeptyping.
OK
Back to bed.
Nighty night.

I decided the cat was feeling sorry for myself....lol My apologies if you are offended by it ;)

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think your still hanging around just because you like to continue to argue with us especially me and NOMOFO.
I don't see you contributing to any other conversations or even trying to start any like over in the Atrium section where all fans are welcome and to leave their team colors out on the doorstep for the moment.
For some reason you seem to take mine and NOMOFO's posts way too personally.

You can't blame him. I can only imagine what a San Fran 49er fan forum is like. Threads on woman's clothing fashion and table wines? Threads about who has the nicest arsh on the team?

.....ooooooooops...there I go again.

Sorry

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't blame him. I can only imagine what a San Fran 49er fan forum is like. Threads on woman's clothing fashion and table wines? Threads about who has the nicest arsh on the team?

.....ooooooooops...there I go again.

Sorry
Appleton Wisconsin owes 40Whiners player Anthony Davis a HUGE freakin apology for not having their town as nice or up to the standards of SanFranCrisco when he came here.
Awwwww.... Poor rich baby had to suffer!
What? No strip club or hookers for him?

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/anthony-davis-49ers-appleton-wisconsin-twitter/

Gee, Anthony. I had no clue that the whole world revolves around your selfish hiney.

I will write to Appleton and see if they can install some cable cars right away.
And to make sure that the grocery stores have plenty of Rice A Roni for him too.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Based on things I've seen and read on here, reasons to hate the 40Whiners.

1) They beat us. Again. And in a crucial playoff game that we deserved more to win.
2) Their coach is a jerk or a D-Bag depending on who is making the post. (I dunno enough about him to judge.)
3) Michael Crabtree skipping in front of the Packers as they are being introduced coming out of the tunnel.
4) Anthony Davis puts down Appleton using foul language.
5) Whiners bring in a phony "athlete" to give them a pep talk.

Anything else to add to the list or is that it?