Wildcard Weekend Packers vs 49ers

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a 49ers fan but I don't like what he said. Insulting their hometown is disrespectful, and no players should disrespect the fans. Unless they're Seahawks fans, but they're the only exception.
If any Niner goes down today (like the Chiefs lost 4 or 5 yesterday), I now nominate Anthony Davis and his right ACL.
Thank you.

Pack6817

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct. Just a thought I had as I listen to him slang talk on tv. Kinda reminds me of a lot of guys you see on Americas Most Wanted! Pete Carroll is probably sad he missed out on him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crabtree played in the slot last year. He will not this year because Boldin pushed him out. Crabtree is nowhere near as dangerous on the outside as he is in the slot. Look up THOSE stats and I think you'll see that bears out. Most of those numbers came from Crabtree in the slot. TRANSLATION: Let him hit Crabtree, he won't play well out of position, and it means fewer chances for Boldin/VD to burn us.

Also, Bleacherreport is hardly a legitimate reference. For all I know, you posted that, though all I got when I clicked it was a twitter search for #49ers.
WORST POST of the century here..... calling Crabtree worthless.

He just carved us up on this first drive already, while we went 3 & out on our end.
He caught passes wide, in the slot, and deep on 4th down.

Yeah, worthless.

Pretty embarrassing sometimes......

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WORST POST of the century here..... calling Crabtree worthless.

He just carved us up on this first drive already, while we went 3 & out on our end.
He caught passes wide, in the slot, and deep on 4th down.

Yeah, worthless.

Pretty embarrassing sometimes......

When I first read his post I thought he was a 49ers fan trolling you guys.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
D played better than expected and offense played worse. This really sucks because now it looks like capers wont be fired.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to official play by play, Devon House was offsides on the field goal and penalty was declined. Had it been blocked would have not mattered.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And it's over. Pack played better but our suckhole D lost it in the clutch again, same as usual.
You mean our D that was without Clay Matthews, Johnny Jolly, Sam Shields, Andy Mulumba and Mike Neal? That defense was SEVERELY short-handed and played their balls off. You can only overcome so much attrition. SF was barely able to beat half of a team today. If they don't do better than that, they're going home next week.

Members online

Latest posts