Where did all the Davante Adams Haters go? Long term contract coming?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams is inconsistent. I don't care who agrees or not! If he has one good game he usually dissapears the next 1 or 2. If given the chance a healthy Abbrederris or even Geronimo probably could have the same numbers, if not Better. I've seen nothing that Adams has done that has made me say to myself he's going to be a great #1 some day. Hell im still looking for the next guy after Jordy.

D

Deleted member 6794

Jones's hoodie became his calming force. I do miss James :rolleyes:

Really??? I didn't realize that up until now. ;)

Maybe we can see that Janis thread resurrected

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Jordy continues to improve, but still not a lot of YAC.

True, only Richard Rodgers and Janis have less average yards after catch per reception than Nelson among the Packers with at least 10 receptions.

Adams is inconsistent. If given the chance a healthy Abbrederris or even Geronimo probably could have the same numbers, if not Better. I've seen nothing that Adams has done that has made me say to myself he's going to be a great #1 some day.

I'm not convinced Adams will ever turn into a great #1 receiver either but you gotta be kidding posting that Abbrederis or Allison could put up better numbers than him.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really??? I didn't realize that up until now. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

True, only Richard Rodgers and Janis have less average yards after catch per reception than Nelson among the Packers with at least 10 receptions.

I'm not convinced Adams will ever turn into a great #1 receiver either but you gotta be kidding posting that Abbrederis or Allison could put up better numbers than him.

No I'm not. Why do you think this is a far fetched statement? Aaron Rodgers can make a lot of NFL WRs look good. I honestly believe that.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Maybe not right now, but I think Allison has tons of potential. I really like him moving forward.

I think he's going to come down with a couple of big balls in the playoffs if we make it.

MontyPython

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't quite understand. Who talked about 'ours', and aren't the coaches Packers?
Don't think any of our criticism, warranted or not, is going to correct any Packer faults, serious or not.

He means it's not our criticism that will correct any players faults.....It's the coaches criticisms.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't think any of our criticism, warranted or not, is going to correct any Packer faults, serious or not.

He means it's not our criticism that will correct any players faults.....It's the coaches criticisms.

No question about that. However, the original post referred to the poster saying he isn't above criticizing - hence, the observation that our criticism has no effect.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Starting to wonder about that infamous eye brow waxing of Buggy's now. :cautious:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Starting to wonder about that infamous eye brow waxing of Buggy's now. :cautious:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

After the ear burning and the waxed cotton buds up the nostrils, eyebrows are a piece of cake my man.....:laugh: