What team do you want to see flop this season?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me the Vikings are a popular pick every season. Maybe this season the giants bc of their trolls.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants....and of course, the cowboys. i especially love when all of the espn boneheads ALWAYS predict the cowboys will have a great season, and ultimately they are full of suck!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
The Lions, one decent season and they suddenly think they own the division.
after that 49ers for the same reason.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions for me. Back down down down to the cellar for them. on the AFC side I would like to see Pitt fall off this year.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only teams I ever really cared if they flopped were the Favre led Vikes and the Philly free agent "dream team". That was some prime Schadenfreude for me.

Other than that I don't care what happens to any given team as long as the Pack kicks their ***es on the field.

On a side note, I had a conversation with a Browns fan who really hopes to see the Packers flop. I guess that kind of misguided hope is easier than the hope of a relevant Browns team.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Lions or Giants, either, or, and, can make the decision for me if you flip a coin. The Giants have just squeaked in and their fans are trolls, and the Lions because of their fanbase. Normally I'd say Bears but it happened last year, and well I already see them losing to us again twice. Lions have brought up some swagger but I'll believe they'll be like the Vikings, inflated.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WITHOUT A DOUBT, this b@st@rd

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

But the Lions and Bears flopping would bring joy to my heart as well :)

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Lions (curse claims another), Cowboys (America's team my foot), Giants (cocky *****), Patriots (Your order of humble pie is almost ready, you're almost due)

frozengator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't tell my father-in-law (who is generously taking me to Lambeau this year), but I always hope the Bears stink.

As an aside, he'll be the one wearing the Cardinals stuff when we come in November. Don't pick any fights with him; he's my ride home. :p

I want the Broncos to suck hard this year, as I am a massive Tebow fan and would like to show Elway that he's an idiot.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Well for me I would like to see Stafford be unable to play a large amount of games so that the madden curse happens to Calvin Johnson and the rest of the Lions.

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing the Lions lose, but that is just because they are in our division. I can't get too upset over their reaction to winning some games last year... After that long of a drought, it's gotta be next to impossible to not get too worked up. Same goes for the 49ers. They deserve to be excited. Just so long as their success doesn't have too much to do with Moss. That might Change my mind.
The Bears must flop. And it should be Cutler's fault. :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants, a shame that they won the SuperBowl XLVI :rolleyes:
I am sure they will flop ! They won't make the playoffs this year :sneaky:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd side with the Giants. Just hated seeing a 9-7 team that was so inconsistent during the season win a SB.
Losing to the Redskins and Seahawks and then you beat us.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Giants - Without question, they got lucky last season. If it wasnt for a duff punt return they wouldnt have made the Superbowl.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd side with the Giants. Just hated seeing a 9-7 team that was so inconsistent during the season win a SB.
Losing to the Redskins and Seahawks and then you beat us.
While I agree with you that the Giants are now enemy # 1, we have to remember that a 10-6 team won the Super Bowl the year before....and they lost to the Redskins as well.;)

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions Lions Lions Lions Lions Lions Lions!

Outside the division, I've never liked the Saints. Oh and I hope the Eagles keep on choking.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously I absolutely despise the Redskins. Why do you ask? because of Dan Snyder, I live in Redskin Territory and their fans are just totally obnoxious. Tthey think RGIII is going to lead them to the promised land. They suck and that's my final answer. :poop:

I also hate them because they killed Lombardi. :(

Members online

Latest posts