Week 9: Packers in New England

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Please tell me what the other AFC East teams have to do with the Patriots dominating the Packers last night? Lol
I was specifically responding to another Patriots poster who was critical of a Packers poster for pointing out the division that the Patriots play in. All I did was make the argument that it isn't a total non factor in the playoff positioning the Patriots have had over the years. Yes, the Patriots still need to win the games when they get there. And yes, they have been great in big game situations.

See how that works? I can give the Patriots all of the credit in the world, yet still be objective about all aspects of their success. To answer your question, it didn't have a damn thing to do with what happened last night. But that wasn't the point. If you would re-read my post for the 3rd time, maybe you'll understand that. The 3rd time is usually the charm. But I have a feeling you still won't get it.

ThePatriotWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I told everyone a few posts ago LOL

anyway, nobody likes a gloat'er. Enjoy your win. Move along. Coming back just to gloat is not a good look. It won't take you far in life. Trust me.

Yes...LOL at some of you trying your hardest to indirectly discredit the entire Patriots Dynasty. That won't take you far in life, trust me.

ThePatriotWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was specifically responding to another Patriots poster who was critical of a Packers poster for pointing out the division that the Patriots play in. All I did was make the argument that it isn't a total non factor in the playoff positioning the Patriots have had over the years. Yes, the Patriots still need to win the games when they get there. And yes, they have been great in big game situations.

See how that works? I can give the Patriots all of the credit in the world, yet still be objective about all aspects of their success. To answer your question, it didn't have a damn thing to do with what happened last night. But that wasn't the point. If you would re-read my post for the 3rd time, maybe you'll understand that. The 3rd time is usually the charm. But I have a feeling you still won't get it.

You didnt need to even repeat such an ignorant excuse. The fact that you did, just proves that you hate the Patriots more than you respect them.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How have they won 8 AFC Championship games and 5 Superbowls in 17 years then? The other 3 AFC East teams had ZERO to do with that. The Jets even knocked them out of the playoffs in 2010. But did the AFC East teams contribute to the Patriots beating the Legion of Boom? Or coming back from 28 to 3 to beat Atlanta?

What he was saying is that being in such an easy division is worth an extra 1-2 wins each year, which usually is the difference between getting a bye or not getting a bye, or playing the AFC-C at home vs on the road. That probably translates to 1 or even 2 fewer Super Bowls for Brady, if they had missed out on a few byes or had to play more of those AFC-C games on the road.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
You didnt need to even repeat such an ignorant excuse. The fact that you did, just proves that you hate the Patriots more than you respect them.
I've routinely called Belichick the greatest coach in the history of the NFL and an argument could be made the greatest in the history of sports. I've also said Brady is clearly the greatest ever, and that the Patriots success is something totally unprecedented in modern sports as well.

But to Mondio's point, nothing you can do with insecurity.

You've enjoyed a ton of success over the past 19 years. You have a better football team than the Packers. But I'm not going to wave pom poms in the air bloviating about the Patriots all day long. This is a Packers forum.

If you can't handle a little honest debate, check yourself at the door.

ThePatriotWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What he was saying is that being in such an easy division is worth an extra 1-2 wins each year, which usually is the difference between getting a bye or not getting a bye, or playing the AFC-C at home vs on the road. That probably translates to 1 or even 2 fewer Super Bowls for Brady, if they had missed out on a few byes or had to play more of those AFC-C games on the road.

See, this is the biggest load of ignorant nonsense lol. The Jets made it further than the Pats in 2009 and 2010. And the Bills held us to less points, last Monday, than you guys did last night...

How many free wins have the Lions and Bears given you guys over the years?? Lol

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beating a mediocre team like yours is nothing to gloat about lol. Im just defending my team from all the hater excuses.

IDK, you're just kind of trolling now. For someone who's a fan of they greatest dynasty in football, kind of feels like you should have moved on to your next forum already. "Act like you've been there before" comes to mind.

ThePatriotWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IDK, you're just kind of trolling now. For someone who's a fan of they greatest dynasty in football, kind of feels like you should have moved on to your next forum already. "Act like you've been there before" comes to mind.

Not trolling at all. I just find it funny when someone tries to blame the Patriot's success on the rest of the AFC East. Especially when their team has been in the same division as the Lions and Bears...

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not gloating. Beating a 3-3 Packers team isn't really anything to gloat about. I just quoted a lame post full of butthurt excuses. I found it hilarious.
Lol lame *** excuses!? I’m not saying the patriots are a bad team by any means I’m saying that they have to win two games to get to the Super Bowl every yr.. so chances are good that to a large fact ur division blows donkey dic K and how can u deny that!?!? I don’t need some ***** guzzling patriots fan to tell me otherwise..

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not trolling at all. I just find it funny when someone tries to blame the Patriot's success on the rest of the AFC East. Especially when their team has been in the same division as the Lions and Bears...

I don't disagree with your take, but just saying that you're not trolling doesn't mean you aren't. Exhibit A being the fact that you're still in this forum when your team thrashed ours and our teams don't play again for another 4 years. Exhibit B being:
Beating a mediocre team like yours is nothing to gloat about lol.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey you c h o d e guzzler who is the best QB in ur divison you have faced on a consistent basis!?!? Please tell us

ThePatriotWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol lame *** excuses!? I’m not saying the patriots are a bad team by any means I’m saying that they have to win two games to get to the Super Bowl every yr.. so chances are good that to a large fact ur division blows donkey dic K and how can u deny that!?!? I don’t need some ***** guzzling patriots fan to tell me otherwise..

Our division has been better than yours has over the years. Yet you guys have only been to ONE Superbowl with Rodgers? Lol i love the name calling. Keep showing your insecurities, little fella!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the last ten yrs please tell me someone other than chad Pennington

ThePatriotWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey you c h o d e guzzler who is the best QB in ur divison you have faced on a consistent basis!?!? Please tell us

Your joke of a division hasn't had any great quarterbacks, kid. And we just embarrassed your QB last night lol

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your joke of a division hasn't had any great quarterbacks, kid. And we just embarrassed your QB last night lol

Exhibit C of trolling. Stafford is better than any QB your division has had in the last 15 years. As is Cousins. Hell, as is Rex Grossman.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our division has been far more competitive over the years than urs by far not even close!! Still waiting for ur answer on the qbs