Week 9: Packers in New England

ThePatriotWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our division has been far more competitive over the years than urs by far not even close!! Still waiting for ur answer on the qbs

No it hasn't, little fella. No team in the AFC East ever went 0 and 16 like the 08 Lions. The Bears and Lions haven't done squat in a very long time.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love how you completely ignore your buddy snoop's name calling lol.
Lol are u getting bullied? I fully expected a lose yesterday and I know the patriots are better than the packers what IM saying is ur division has been absolute dog poop over the last ten yrs with sorry assssssssssss qbs can u name a qb yet please I’m waiting!!!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol are u getting bullied? I fully expected a lose yesterday and I know the patriots are better than the packers what IM saying is ur division has been absolute dog poop over the last ten yrs with sorry assssssssssss qbs can u name a qb yet please I’m waiting!!!
the bears have been to a super bowl been to the nfc championship Vikings up and down did good last yr bears are up and coming can u say the same for the dolphins bills or jets!? Peterman/Allen Tannehill and Darnold... my god.... must be tough...

ThePatriotWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You expected a LOSE? You mean LOSS? Lmaoooo

Your division has been absolute dog diarrhea over the last 10 years. The Bears recently lost to Brock Osweiler lol.

ThePatriotWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bears have been to a super bowl been to the nfc championship Vikings up and down did good last yr bears are up and coming can u say the same for the dolphins bills or jets!? Peterman/Allen Tannehill and Darnold... my god.... must be tough...

The Bears haven't been to a super bowl in the last 10 years. Try again, little fella!

Jets went to 2 straight AFC Championship games in the last 10 years.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No it hasn't, little fella. No team in the AFC East ever went 0 and 16 like the 08 Lions. The Bears and Lions haven't done squat in a very long time.
Alex Van Pelt.

Vinny Testaverde.

Drew Bledsoe.

Jay Feeley.

Chad Pennington.

A.J. Fiedler.

Brooks Bollinger.

Gus Frerotte.

Kelly Holcomb.

Joey Harrington.

Daunte Culpepper.

Brett Favre.

Cleo Lemon.

J.P. Losman.

Chad Henne.

Mark Sanchez.

Trent Edwards.

Geno Smith.

Ryan Fitzpatrick.

E.J. Manuel.

Matt Moore.

Michael Vick.

Ryan Tannehill.

Kyle Orton.

That’s a list of most of the quarterbacks to start for the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets since Brady took over the Patriots’ duties in 2001. Let’s just randomly use the historically competitive AFC North as a comparison.

Jon Kitna.

Tim Couch.

Elvis Grbac.

Kelly Holcomb.

Kordell Stewart.

Jeff Garcia.

Jeff Blake.

Trent Dilfer.

Carson Palmer.

Charlie Frye.

Kyle Boller.

Derek Anderson.

Tommy Maddox.

Steve McNair.

Brady Quinn.

Colt McCoy.

Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Ben Roethlisberger.

Andy Dalton.

Brandon Weeden.

Jason Campbell.

Joe Flacco.

Brian Hoyer.

Sweeeeeeeeeeettttt list!!! Lmao

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poor snoop must need to refill his xanax prescription after last night's *** whoopin lol!
Exhibit E

NFC north has sent 2 teams to the playoffs in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016. Think that should settle your little divisional debate.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like my brother in law is a die hard patriots fan and he knows and says all the time that they have played a pathetic division and qbs over the years... but have to get a ignorant trolling fan coming on to gloat about there team on here

ShockwaveRider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It might also be worthwhile to point out that the Boston / New England Patriots blew, badly, for many, many years.

Are they a dynasty right now? Yeah, they sure look like a dynasty to me.

But they blew, badly, for many, many years.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It might also be worthwhile to point out that the Boston / New England Patriots blew, badly, for many, many years.

I can’t wait til Brady retires then they can come to the real world

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was like arguing with ur wife when u know ur right.. and no matter what they say they think there right... smh lol

BostonBlackie

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We sure did. Thanks to Billy Sullivan, the owner, who had no right owning either an NFL or AFL franchise. He was all ego, little money, and even less brains.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was like arguing with ur wife when u know ur right.. and no matter what they say they think there right... smh lol
Most of us know better than to argue with our wives.

You should have just said "yes dear" to the Patriots fan and moved on.

ShockwaveRider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We sure did. Thanks to Billy Sullivan, the owner, who had no right owning either an NFL or AFL franchise. He was all ego, little money, and even less brains.

Sure, right, and the Green Bay Packers blew, badly, for many years too.

Fact of the matter is (and speaking only for myself) some of us grudgingly admire the NE Patriots. There's no denying the success of the franchise.

And I totally get the "Boston Blackie" reference and it doesn't offend me. But I'm white as the snow that falls on Lambeau in December.

And I'm huge fan of fictional characters (and music) of that era.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i could barely watch...and it started with defering and immediately going down by 7...again. then another trip to the red zone and only getting 3. inaccurate passes, ridiculous play calling, brainless moments, refs, ugh!

D

Deleted member 6794

Exactly, some seem to forget the run with NO LEAD BLOCKER from the 1 foot line.

The offensive line not blocking Barron was responsible for Jones being tackled in the end zone for a safety vs. the Rams. Otherwise he would have gained a decent amount of yards even without a lead blocker.

Packers special teams have sucked for a while. If Crosby doesn't put it deep in the end zone it seems the other team always seems the get it past the thirty. We can't seem receive a punt or a kick off without a flag for holding or illegal block in the back. Our kick returns seem to never reach the 20. Hiring Ron Zook was NOT the answer.

The Packers special teams have definitely struggled this season, especially over the past few weeks. FYI they have allowed an average of 24.1 yards per kickoff return though.

This is the best roster we have since last SB win. We have good players both sides of the ball. We just need better game plans, better coaching indeed.

The Packers don't have enough talent at edge rusher and safety. The team has had better overall talent over the pst eight seasons than this year.

You guys still stand by this?

The Patriots defense played pretty well overall but I still stand by my take that they don't have the best secondary in the league.

For those fans complaining about the Patriots having the benefit of playing in a weaker division here's something to consider. Since the NFL realigned divisions in 2002 AFC East teams aside of the Patriots have won 46.7% of their games against teams from other divisions while the Bears, Lions and Vikings winning percentage in those games is at only .458.

Not to be a debbie downer but that explanation for the Patriots success is a myth.