Walker FIRES Rosenhaus

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well done !!!!! If done.......

Rosenpig is a cancer he drives bad luck to anyplace he goes !!!

Good for Javon, good for the Pack and good for us !!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
WBAY Walker Article
Green Bay Packers
Javon Walkers Drops Agent
Dec 5, 2005, 06:45 PM

Javon Walker took a calculated risk when he hired agent Drew Rosenhaus. Now apparently Walker thinks that's a risk he can no longer afford.

The NFL Players Association told Action 2 Sports Monday that Walker is no longer represented by Rosenhaus, according to their records which were just updated Sunday.

Rosenhaus was supposed to obtain a new, blockbuster contract for Walker but failed, just as he did with his other high-profile player, Terrell Owens.

Neither Walker nor Rosenhaus could be reached for comment.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it. I remember during training camp when Drew was saying how his clients dropped other agents because those agents weren't doing their jobs. It looks like Drew hasn't done his job very well either with clients like Walker and Owens.

I seen Walker do an interview a few weeks ago. I think it was for the NFL channel, and they were asking him about his views on the Rosenhaus press conference where Drew made an idiot out of himself after TO apologized. Walker tried to defend Rosenhaus, but you could tell by his responses that Walker was holding back his true feelings.

I hope more clients drop Rosenhaus.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think someone might have mentioned to Walker that it would not cost the Packers any cap to trade him. The obvious thing Rosey missed was that the Packers had no cap space this year but quite a bit next year. Walker lost endorsement deals this year and there is nothing more valuable than your reputation.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
I love it. I remember during training camp when Drew was saying how his clients dropped other agents because those agents weren't doing their jobs. It looks like Drew hasn't done his job very well either with clients like Walker and Owens.

I seen Walker do an interview a few weeks ago. I think it was for the NFL channel, and they were asking him about his views on the Rosenhaus press conference where Drew made an idiot out of himself after TO apologized. Walker tried to defend Rosenhaus, but you could tell by his responses that Walker was holding back his true feelings.

I hope more clients drop Rosenhaus.
Some of the antics for which TO apologized, great guy this Owens:

Owens also annoyed the Eagles by violating the dress code on road trips, parking in coaches' spots at the team's practice facility and sleeping through one team meeting, not bringing his playbook to another and refusing to open the playbook at another meeting.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SWEET!!!!! :bang: :tables:
To Rosen-Hasenpfeffer: :urstupid: :loser: :bye:

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell said:
Best thing to happen to the Packers all year.

By the way, where does Drew Rosenhaus rank on the "Last Guy I Would Want To Find Out My Girlfriend Slept With" list?

he ranks second, after Donald Rumsfeld!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another tidbit I heard about JWalk...his recovery from his knee injury is far ahead of schedule. He will be back in full force next year and that is good news!!!! I hope the Packers bring him back in good faith that a new deal will get worked out by mid-season at least if not sooner. The guy needs to be on the Packers sideline for years to come - he's a playmaker.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerfan...I agree, and the human side of me wants the Pack to reward him for his skills AND for dropping the dead weight, but the Pack needs to make sure his performance hasn't dropped after the injury before they can do that.