ViQueens vs Jets MNF: Gonna watch?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Viqueens play the Jets on Monday Night Football. (MNF)
The only reason why I watch Viqueens games is to watch them lose and to have some good laughs at BrINT Fail do what he does best and that is to get intercepted and to fail and lose.
However I'm not sure how much more bromance I can take in regards to what the announcers and network talk about and show.
("Look, there's Brett Favre on the sidelines. Watch him take off his helmet. He's wiping sweat off his brow. He's putting on his baseball cap. Now he's drinking gatoraide. He's going into the locker room to take a quick leak. Our cameras will follow him in there." Etc, etc.)
I also think that he's made 499 TD passes and if he makes 500, expect tons of butt kissing even if Sanchez throws 20 TD passes in the same game and the Jets rip the Viqueens a new one.
(The way they gush over Fail over other QBs who are way way better in the same game, is just stupid and boring.) :icon_rolleyes:
So I dunno if I'm going to watch any of it at all.
If it's at NY then perhaps to see if the crowd boos him. (They should be wise to his tactics. Right?)
I expect the (All together now) J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS! to win.

How about you?
Gonna tune in?
Your thoughts on who's expected to win/lose this game?

:viksux:Big Time.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I watch every NFL game worth watching, so yes.

To be fair, the analysts gush over Rodgers too much too.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Ill be watching, I got jets on this one and not because just cause its the vikings but because i really believe theyre going to win. Maybe the jets will even injure a couple vik's lol.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'll watch because I love Monday night games!
Jets get Holmes back this week too I believe.
And I could have sworn I heard Favre hit 500 last week? Maybe it was something else :S

NYC Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely watching, I'm hoping the Jets crush them with a performance similar to the Saints in last years NFC championship game.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Ill be watching, I got jets on this one and not because just cause its the vikings but because i really believe theyre going to win. Maybe the jets will even injure a couple vik's lol.

I think the jets beat them. Can't wish injury on the Vikes, because that would make is Bear and Viking fans. Also I want to beat the Vikings as full strength so they don't have any excuses.

Jets over Vikings. Moss is just a "Look at me" moment for Childless. He won't contribute much. Even if they roll Moss out there, if Farve tries to force him balls because of his "Moss-love" he'll get picked.

So unless the Jets go into hibernation like against the Ravens, they win.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i will be watching don;t care for either team but we play them both so i like to see how they play,and what were up against with the jets.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be keeping an eye on it, the Pack is going to have to play both these teams. It's like to know what the competition has got, particularly when it is a division rival.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
of course ill be watching...possibly on mute so i wont have to listen to those 3 **********s on espn. man they suck...thank god cornheiser isnt on there anymore. ide rather staple my nuts to the tv than have to listen to that clown.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watch the RZ channel the first sunday time slot (if there's no Packers game, or if there's no really interesting game), the RZ channel in the second slot (same thing), the SNF and the MFN. ALWAYS.

So I would watch it regardless.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you know what baseball needs? 400 more games a season.
well look at that, its almost time for spring training...:icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, no ****. Hard to care about baseball when they play 400 games a season.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
of course ill be watching...possibly on mute so i wont have to listen to those 3 **********s on espn. man they suck...thank god cornheiser isnt on there anymore. ide rather staple my nuts to the tv than have to listen to that clown.
Funny post.
"**********s." LOL Love it!
To mute it is a good idea. Yeah. I just might do that.
Gawd I feel stupid for not thinking of that one :crazy: and we mute the commercials! So why not those **********s?

Another reason to watch would be to see just how dangerous the Fail-Moss combo COULD be.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be keeping an eye on it, the Pack is going to have to play both these teams. It's like to know what the competition has got, particularly when it is a division rival.
Yeah.
That's a good point. :fan_1:

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny post.
"**********s." LOL Love it!
To mute it is a good idea. Yeah. I just might do that.
Gawd I feel stupid for not thinking of that one :crazy: and we mute the commercials! So why not those **********s?

Another reason to watch would be to see just how dangerous the Fail-Moss combo COULD be.

thanks man, i get fired up about how much MNF coverage sucks. LOL.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watch just about all Vikings games if I can. Want to see Favre throw int's.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO guys! I'm more interested in seeing the Jets beat them, that's hard for me to say, I loathe the Jets the most. I just want to see the Vikings get beat so they can shut their doucheholes over the whole Moss BS.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
roommate is a Jets fan, so i will definitely be watching with him.

Even if he wasnt a Jets fan, i would be watching this one as it should be a good one.

Plus im interested in seeing how the Vikings look with Moss now

Staff online

Latest posts