Tickets for the 2011 season

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tickets are really difficult to get unless you're willing to shell out a ton of money, unfortunately. My family gets our tickets from either family members who have season tickets or from a "lottery system" that they have for residents of Brown County (unfortunately I'm sure that doesn't help you). The seats aren't the best, but basically if your name is drawn you can purchase four tickets for an unknown game (this past season I got tickets for the Dec 26th game against the Giants). You pay face value for the tickets. So right now I paid money for some game that I don't yet know. Which seems kind of silly, but it's worth it to see a game at least once a season.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Tickets are ALWAYS available if you're willing to pay. There are special areas on game day near Lambeau Field where the scalpers are allowed to sell. If you can land tickets for face value without having an inside source for season tickets, consider yourself very lucky.

dahamsta7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow I didn't realize they were that hard to come by. Sounds like ebay or stubhub are the best options.

Trying to go to the home opener...might be harder than I thought. haha

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I plan on going to that game as well. My uncle lives in Charlotte and has season tickets so if there is a season, I'm going to get the tickets off of him
I may well end up at the Atlanta game too if the money is right lol. I hadnt seen them live in 13 years, and got to see them at the Redskins game last year (f-n crosby :facepalm: ) and now HOPEFULLY twice this year :D

Where do you guys watch the games? I go to Angry Ales on Montfort Drive, usually anywhere from 15-25 packer fans there every sunday and they give us the whole back room with sound and 4 tvs

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
I'm looking at the St. Louis game in Green Bay and the Bears game in Chicago. I don't have much desire to see St. Louis but I love October games in Green Bay and noon game time so that is the only game this year that fits that.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking at the St. Louis game in Green Bay and the Bears game in Chicago. I don't have much desire to see St. Louis but I love October games in Green Bay and noon game time so that is the only game this year that fits that.

that's what we settled for. If you ask me i think this schedule really sucks. i mean playing the bears,lions and lions on 3 holidays?! wtf is that shat? some of us cant make holiday games.

as a result we are seeing the stupid-*** rams play green bay in october.

at the end of the day it doesnt matter, i love being in green bay for a game so i will take what i can get.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I like having the holiday games. In my family, Packer games/parties are every bit as relevant as holidays. This schedule will give more incentive for my loved ones to gather. Odd perhaps, but true. :happy0005:

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im gonna try to get tickets when the Pack go to Kansas City. KC isnt that far and i really want to go to another packers game

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Went to buy tickets for the opener last night and then checked the bank account balance and then thought "Gee if I buy the tickets now she will be po'ed all spring, summer, and won't be till the fall will she ever let me spend money again." So I figure I just am going to have to wait.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Went to buy tickets for the opener last night and then checked the bank account balance and then thought "Gee if I buy the tickets now she will be po'ed all spring, summer, and won't be till the fall will she ever let me spend money again." So I figure I just am going to have to wait.

Buy the tickets and then tell her they were on sale - $10 each. (not that I've ever used that strategy)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Buy the tickets and then tell her they were on sale - $10 each. (not that I've ever used that strategy)

She wouldn't believe it. I tried that last year and she found out. Its kind of like this animation:tomato: Though I know if I wait I can pull, well we can either go to this game for more money or freeze outside in December for less.

Reaction score
got my hotel booked in green bay for the denver bronos on oct 1st. will be my 2nd trip to green bay but wanted to do a 4pm game so i can do the tail gaiting stuff. weather will still be good.

have not started looking for tickets yet but as soon as this lock out crap is over will be booking flights from canada

PS: if you are thinking of going to green bay for a game and need a hotel room book it now. took me almost 8 hours on the phone and internet trying to find a room. most hotels are sold out now for most games. even called the green bay chamber of commerse for help

good luck

Go Pack Go

:happy0005: