Talking to a Dallas fan

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, both TO and Crayton have refused all season to give any respect to opponents after games. After the loss to the Pats, TO said he thought that they were not outplayed, and would definitely win a rematch. Something to that effect, anyway.

And yes Cowboys fans are retards, but generally good-natured at heart. If you can put up with their uneducated silly homer-ness, they tend to be good for some laughs.

I think we'll give 'em hell, regardless of who wins, and get some well-earned respect.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love that we are on the road as the lowly underdog going into Dallas who is playing their third consecutive home game.

Even though it is a big game it will not be an easy game to get up for as you might think for them in this situation. They can try to pump up for it and talk themselves up but on the inside having been at home that long I am here to say it won't be easy.

Especially considering being cocky doesn't come to hard for alot of those guys.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and i think that's one major reason why the (****ing) Patriots are as successful as they are. They are a very talented team, but they don't take a thing for granted. that will carry you a long way. playing so many games in a row at home may very well make the home team complacent, and we know that the Packers can play well on the road.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
also remember romo has nevr won a playoff game and he hasnt played well in big gamea such as patriots

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess if you don't have any loud out-spoken receivers (read: TO) you don't have any receivers. Hopefully the Dallas coaching staff see things the same way.

Maybe they'll call "60-far-laaaah" (from the Pepsi commercial)

Getcha popcorn ready!! :pop: :pop:

(although we should really take care of Carolina first)

and also right before dallas is Detroit, on thanksgiving, guess its time to shut everyones mouth that doubts our ability.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers haven't been getting any respect all season. So should it surprise us that the mighty Cowgirls don't give us respect? Nope.
The ONLY way we can shut them up is to beat them.......and even then, i bet they still would be flapping their jaws.....you know, like when a fish is out of water? It's mouth just keeps going..........

Exactlee what i was thinking between our "D" and the possibility of using a 5 wide receiver we should prevail but definitely not looking past the lions game

one at a time :)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
well, we handled LT, and Westbrook, and Peterson (twice), and selvin young, and Larry Johnson... forgive me if i think we can handle Barber and Jones, too. Surprise; the Green Bay Packers are good.

AP can b*tch slap Barber and Jones blindfolded with one hand behind his back. Forgive me too for not taking Barber and Jones seriously. AP's in a whole different tier than Barber and Jones.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
yeah, both TO and Crayton have refused all season to give any respect to opponents after games. After the loss to the Pats, TO said he thought that they were not outplayed, and would definitely win a rematch. Something to that effect, anyway.

And yes Cowboys fans are retards, but generally good-natured at heart. If you can put up with their uneducated silly homer-ness, they tend to be good for some laughs.

I think we'll give 'em hell, regardless of who wins, and get some well-earned respect.

Dallas fans aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, that's for sure.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went on a Dallas forum trying to find out what else they were saying about the Pack. Found an interesting thread were they were talking about the greatest QB ever. Evidently Bradshaw had said it was Favre and not one of the Dallas fans on the board found that this could even be argued. Most couldn't even bring themselves to put him in their top ten (though Aikman and Staubach were prominantly displayed in everyone's top five and some even managed to mention Romo with this group). One guy even said Favre was nothing spectacular, just a good quarterback.

...I'm really looking forward to that game.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Panthers are 4-1 on the road.

Lions haven't lost at home yet.

I hope the Packers aren't looking ahead like we are. :)

Scythe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Panthers are 4-1 on the road.

Lions haven't lost at home yet.

I hope the Packers aren't looking ahead like we are. :)

Well the Panthers beat the Rams, Falcons, Saints, and Cardinals on the road so I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the 4-1 record.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we will beat the brakes off of Carolina. believe me. ive been to 3 panther games this year and am forced to talk about and see this pathetic team on TV 24 hours a day here in NC.

they dont stand a chance and its not because i think were unbeatable. Its just that they are that bad.

Droptine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel good about the Dallas game, it's the Lions I'm worried about.
I predict that after the Packers beat the Cowboys, you will start to see the cancer (T.O.) start whining and crying about this and that. I also predict that Romo is going to be running for his life in the backfield.
The Packers are gaining momentum and growing as a team.

P.S. To all of those going out this gun deer season, be safe and good luck.
Droptine

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After reading the review by the Dallas fan I went to the NFL stats page.
Romo has been sack only 1 less time than Brett (12 vs 13) despite the fact that Favre has attempted 60 more passes. (which means Brett has had a whole lot more opportunities to be sacked than Romo.)

This does not show me that the young mobile Dallas QB with his stellar OL is by far the better offense than the old crippled GB QB behind his no named line. :roll:

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, all the Dallas fans are ridicoulisly ignorant

Driver>TO
Jennings>Crayton
Jones>who ever the hell else they want to throw at us