Studs n duds vs Niners

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Duds: Kicker, effin bend don't break Joe Barry defense, weather.
Stud: AJ33, Nixon, the people that brew Guinness beer. I need more.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Studs - Love, Jones, Melton, Defensive Line

Duds - Savage

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unreal how Jordan Love inherited EVERYTHING from Rodgers - his ownership of the Bears, his ownership of the Cowboys, and his inability to beat the 49ers.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Eric Wilson
Duds: wr not named Doubs, Melton or Reed. Defense playing 58 minutes.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:

Myers not knowing to slide protection on a blitz

Savage for damn near the whole game

Carlson for missing yet ANOTHER kick

Mr. Simone Biles for being 27 years old and a football player and STILL not knowing how to tackle

LaFleur's clock management int he final 2 minutes

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Savage and Carlson...they gotta go...

Studs: The NFL fixers for making Love stick to the script...what was that?!!!

Packers have reset their rebuild and have accelerated the clock for a championship window...gotta find a Defensive star whether via free agency or the draft

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds

Our youth finally catching up to us. The puckering I think was visible the second the fourth quarter started and our guys began to see it as something that actually might happen vs playing free with nothing to lose.

Kicker/LS/Holder and in that order. On the one miss I yelled **** before his foot ever touched it as that hold was late in timing getting down.

Our run assistance by safeties - just bad tackling at times (albeit Owens and Savage played screens and flats insanely good).

Studs

Aaron Jones (minus the lapse of concentration fumble)

WR blocking, there is a ton of film to show young wideouts this is how you make a difference in a game.

Preston I felt truly was excellent tonight and short of watching All22 may have been our best defender.

Tonight stings so bad, because there was a moment I let myself believe we may truly pull it out….but just incredible run with an incredibly young team with an INCREDIBLE future brewing!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Savage makes a play every 8 games but cannot tackle or cover in every other game. Hard to watch him miss tackles in the box and then get burnt by tight ends. He’s gone after this season.

Carlson is a bum. Literally had already known if they lost he’d be a major major reason why and he didn’t let me down. They literally had a better kicker in Crosby then this bum

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers should have won that game. SF was not the better team.
They were the tougher team though, as they usually are. And I know we choked this one away, but that's usually why they beat us, we need to get tougher.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I’m glad the season is over so I can stop hearing this Young team BS, obviously the young team made dumb plays and can go home and watch the old men show you how its done