KC Game Best and Worst PFF Grades

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apologies spaced it for those that are always interested. Again minimum 10 snaps to be listed below:

BEST OFFENSE
Jordan Love - 91.8 (bad day again for the Love haters.....so wish Capt was still around lol)
Christian Watson - 88.9
Dontayvion Wicks - 85.3 (I kid you not folks, this dudes route running and technique is CRAZY NICE...watch just him on All22 stuff and it's like you're watching a younger Davante)
Josh Myers - 73.7 - I am anti Myers and have made that clear...that said he is having his nicest stretch of games ever and arguably his best year.
AJ Dillon - 73.2

WORST OFFENSE
Jon Runyan - 54.4
Malik Heath - 55.5 (that drop hit his number hard due to only 11 snaps to begin with)
Patrick Taylor - 60.9
Jayden Reed - 61.4 (by far IMO his worst game and wonder if his injury was influencing him a touch)
Elgon Jenkins - 62.5

*Offensive note - Rasheed again did very well this week (71.9) and has stacked quite a few starting level LT play. I am NOT christening him as the future there but he may be shaping into something far more than I ever assumed he was going to be.

BEST DEFENSE
Darnell Savage - 85.0
Kingsley Enagbare - 78.5
Keisean Nixon - 76.9
Kenny Clark - 65.2
Carrington Valentine - 64.9

WORST DEFENSE
Karl Brooks - 35.0
De"vondre Campbell - 49.1
Corey Ballentine - 53.6
Lukas Van Ness - 56.2 (boy did he have a couple popping good plays though)
Preston Smith - 57.4

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apologies spaced it for those that are always interested. Again minimum 10 snaps to be listed below:

BEST OFFENSE
Jordan Love - 91.8 (bad day again for the Love haters.....so wish Capt was still around lol)
Christian Watson - 88.9
Dontayvion Wicks - 85.3 (I kid you not folks, this dudes route running and technique is CRAZY NICE...watch just him on All22 stuff and it's like you're watching a younger Davante)
Josh Myers - 73.7 - I am anti Myers and have made that clear...that said he is having his nicest stretch of games ever and arguably his best year.
AJ Dillon - 73.2

WORST OFFENSE
Jon Runyan - 54.4
Malik Heath - 55.5 (that drop hit his number hard due to only 11 snaps to begin with)
Patrick Taylor - 60.9
Jayden Reed - 61.4 (by far IMO his worst game and wonder if his injury was influencing him a touch)
Elgon Jenkins - 62.5

*Offensive note - Rasheed again did very well this week (71.9) and has stacked quite a few starting level LT play. I am NOT christening him as the future there but he may be shaping into something far more than I ever assumed he was going to be.

BEST DEFENSE
Darnell Savage - 85.0
Kingsley Enagbare - 78.5
Keisean Nixon - 76.9
Kenny Clark - 65.2
Carrington Valentine - 64.9

WORST DEFENSE
Karl Brooks - 35.0
De"vondre Campbell - 49.1
Corey Ballentine - 53.6
Lukas Van Ness - 56.2 (boy did he have a couple popping good plays though)
Preston Smith - 57.4
Like you said about Van Ness. He made some good plays. Sometimes these grades don't really tell the whole story.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like you said about Van Ness. He made some good plays. Sometimes these grades don't really tell the whole story.

Oh don't get me wrong as a whole LVN struggled, he is so young, raw and highly gifted - growth is happening and I still envision a VERY good edge player for us in his future - he's already making two or three plays a game where you see just how high his ceiling is.

SudsMcBucky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't take PFF as bible, especially for one-off games. However, I'm not liking that Jenkins has been in the bottom 5 at least the 2-3 games, now. I look at trends/consistencies in PFF.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't take PFF as bible, especially for one-off games. However, I'm not liking that Jenkins has been in the bottom 5 at least the 2-3 games, now. I look at trends/consistencies in PFF.
I wonder how much of what is perceived as Jenkins' mistakes are contributable to the fact that he has had clowns playing on both sides of him? It can directly effect his play.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how much of what is perceived as Jenkins' mistakes are contributable to the fact that he has had clowns playing on both sides of him? It can directly effect his play.

No honestly, there have been games where Rasheed and Myers have outplayed him. Jenkins is for sure having his weakest year as a Packer IMO, but that isn't necessarily a knock because his worst is still better than arguably any other guy we have, with maybe Tom the exception.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No honestly, there have been games where Rasheed and Myers have outplayed him. Jenkins is for sure having his weakest year as a Packer IMO, but that isn't necessarily a knock because his worst is still better than arguably any other guy we have, with maybe Tom the exception.
I agree with him having his worst year. To be honest, I think he rushed himself back into the lineup to help the team. He needed a little more rehab.

I was concerned from the start. His injury wasn't fully rehabbed, and he injured it again a couple of months ago. Now he's back out there, and I doubt if more than 75% of what he's capable.

I hope he can return to form next year. Losing him and Bakh would be a lot. The entire left side of the line. They need to address this problem in the draft. But, getting a primo LT isn't going to be easy as they slip lower in the draft because they're playing well.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'd be all in on Love. His 'tude was "you ain't good until I see you earn it." He didn't fall for hype or rah-rah optimism.

He had a penalty didn't he? PFF dings hard for that.
Yes, they do consider penalties a big reduction in ratings. Maybe a little too much. Anyhow, that's my opinion. But, as I've said before, stats only tell a partial story.