So....what about ?

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just passing through andnsaw this impending train wreck of a thread and just couldn't look away. Bb3 is a sinister pot stirrin' ne'er do well. jes' sayin'. ;) How's life, Bill? Hope you're well ... and .. um... pleasedwith yourself :) heh heh heh ... I am proud of you.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just passing through andnsaw this impending train wreck of a thread and just couldn't look away. Bb3 is a sinister pot stirrin' ne'er do well. jes' sayin'. ;) How's life, Bill? Hope you're well ... and .. um... pleasedwith yourself :) heh heh heh ... I am proud of you.
Burp

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m doing fine thanks weeds ;), I hope you and yours are keeping well ??. I WAS only joking here :laugh:. On a serious note, I think it is now clear how people think about Mr Favre. We CAN all agree we are fans of the greatest franchise in the entire NFL. Hopefully this will be our season to shine if we can keep healthy, we definitely have all the right pieces in place to do it :tup:.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I just heard : bent fart and Dale Jr were seen riding double on a craftsman 46 inch cut lawn mower while wearing oh so tight wrangler jeans on their way to go bass fishing in the dirty south.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is the greatest there ever was and the greatest there ever will be. He has always, and will always be greater than the Packers organization and anyone who disagrees is a blubbering, idiotic, moron who does not know his **** from a hole in the ground. I am talking to you Forget Farve and the rest of your sad little cronies. That's right I am calling you out!

Can this thread please be locked now? Do I have to be more of fake a-hole first?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Favre is the greatest there ever was and the greatest there ever will be. He has always, and will always be greater than the Packers organization and anyone who disagrees is a blubbering, idiotic, moron who does not know his **** from a hole in the ground. I am talking to you Forget Farve and the rest of your sad little cronies. That's right I am calling you out!

Can this thread please be locked now? Do I have to be more of fake a-hole first?

Not fake enough for this thread, pile on the fake another 100% should do.

OP
OP
I

Take your meds and sit in the corner quietly, there`s a good lad ;)

H

HardRightEdge

Nope, no problems at all.
I found it interesting that despite McCarthy's enthusiastic comments regarding Barrington in the offseason he got no mention in McGinn's breakdown of the ILB position which included everybody else on the roster including free agent rookies. I had to check to see if he's still on the roster. He is; evidently a McGinn oversight.

The hope would be Barrington could displace Jones and provide a physical presence in the middle of the field, an unaddressed missing element since the loss of Bishop and, to some extent, Collins. The idea that Burnett is the guy who will fill this role is not encouraging, especially given he may lose his job.

"Comic" in that this is another Favre thread; "semi" for the reasons stated above.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am for letting this thread run its course as long as things remain civil. I don't fancy the guy but he is part of our history and his name is going to come up. I'm not a big fan of censoring people, just keep the cheese good people no need for moldy cheese. Aside, as in the spirit this thread was created in sarcasm, Favre has been rendered as such a topic of ridicule and general sarcasm. So have fun but if us mods are spending more time scraping the mold off the cheese in this thread it will, as countless threads have done before, be locked.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Favre did win the SB in '97 with Reggie so I guess he should be thankful too.
Ya know what they say!
D-Fence wins championships!
:D

And Reggie never threw an interception. Not one! He-he

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
White was a hired gun at the right time. Favre was in fact the heart and soul of the team

OP
OP
I

I am for letting this thread run its course as long as things remain civil. I don't fancy the guy but he is part of our history and his name is going to come up. I'm not a big fan of censoring people, just keep the cheese good people no need for moldy cheese. Aside, as in the spirit this thread was created in sarcasm, Favre has been rendered as such a topic of ridicule and general sarcasm. So have fun but if us mods are spending more time scraping the mold off the cheese in this thread it will, as countless threads have done before, be locked.

The thread was created in humour, not sarcasm boss :). It was stupid of me and I apologise. THIS was the reason I had asked if a thread could be completely ignored. Most if not all on here have their own opinion of Mr Favre and people brow beating others will not change that. I again apologise for being a ******* in the first place and have no problem with it being locked up. :(

Members online

Latest posts