1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sherman

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by paxvogel, Sep 12, 2005.

1. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have not been a huge fan nor a basher but this game worried me. Every time they showed Sherman on the sideline he was just standing there looking at his play book. No emotion, like he didn't care. Reminded me of Ray Rhodes. The calls on Carroll were really bad and a coach should have been screaming at the refs. They clearly on targeting Ahmad and he should be supported. I would write a letter to the league protesting. But at least get into the game, how can you expect your players to be in the game when you just stand there looking like a damn accountant going over your tax form :evil:
  2. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you pax. An emotionless leader generates emotionless followers. Far too often this team comes out beyond flat...especially when facing inferior opponents.
  3. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I thought he looked pretty P. O.d at one point.
  4. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    This is the very reason why I liked Holmgren. Didn't he seem like a ticking time bomb when he roamed the Packers sideline? The first penalty drew a scowl, the second turned his face red, the third made his neck puff out beyond belief, the fourth penalty made him blow like a volcano. Usually we didn't get more than 4!!! :D
  5. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Well I would have been PO'd too. He didn't have his team ready to play again and he was certainly embarrased, and should have been. This isn't the first time a Sherman led team has not been ready to play. The ability to motivate players is not his strong point.
  6. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    would he succeed if he did come back to GB? holmgren was a throwback to lombardi. lombardi was known to throw clipboards at players.
  7. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Not sure. I think he burned some bridges when he left. If the guy just would have kept the ball in Dorsey Levens hands during the second Super Bowl, I really believe the outcome would have been different. Anyway, back to the question, sorry, I don't know the answer to that one.
  8. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's something I've noticed about Sherman over the years - he doesn't say much. He looks emotionless. I'd like to see him get more fired up.
  9. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    except when he went after warren sapp after the chad clifton injury game...i believe that was his first or second season i thought to myself 'oh wow this coach has fire'...and i hyped him up on some other message board saying he was the only one on the team with any tenacity, i liked him...no more false statement could be said now...if we blow it against the browns, you're gonna see me turn the sherman-bashing up about four notches on this board...home opener, we have to be fired up to play this one, i'm serious
  10. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I am confident this is Sherman's last year in Green Bay.

T.T. reads this forum every night before he goes to bed and many of you are getting to him.

Poor T.T. can not sleep because of so many of you.

He is up to 3 glasses of warm milk, a new pillow and a sleep comfort bed set at comfort number 65 and all of that is still not working after he logs on here at night.

RP
  11. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I think he posts under the s/n SlickVision or something like that.
  12. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -2
    If my boss threw a clipboard at me my shoe would be so far up his *** that he would taste the leather on the back of his mouth.
  13. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yes just another routine day at the office. lombardi used to throw clipboards at players. what could we do to get him back.
  14. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    those are fighting words phil and your hiney would be out the door.