Season kickoff concert and other events

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Ive heard Kid Rock and maybe the Black Eyed Peas might be performing... Im not sure... I will be coming in right as the concert is about to start as I have to pick up my buddy from the Appleton Airport at 4pm...Damn Saints fan!

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drew, if you dont mind me asking, where did you buy your tickets from? I'm looking for tickets as well but they are pretty expensive. I'm sure i'll cough up what ever is needed to get the tickets anyway...

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Drew, if you dont mind me asking, where did you buy your tickets from? I'm looking for tickets as well but they are pretty expensive. I'm sure i'll cough up what ever is needed to get the tickets anyway...

I check everywhere..

eBay, stubhub, nflticketexchange, seathound ect.... I actually bought these through ebay... paid $300 a piece for them... on the 10 yard line Row 38 behind the Packers Bench... They are aisle seats close to an exit tunnel for Beer and Restrooms... I bought 3 so they were a little more expensive because of the quantity...

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I went thru packerfan tours back in April, for the room for 3 nights and the tix in sect 120 row 23 it was about 2k. could have gone cheaper but I wanted to be within walking distance of Lambeau. between this game, the chargers game and the ring I have chalked up about 5k to the Packers this year. I guess I am going to have to be very good to my wife the next couple of years.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I went thru packerfan tours back in April, for the room for 3 nights and the tix in sect 120 row 23 it was about 2k. could have gone cheaper but I wanted to be within walking distance of Lambeau. between this game, the chargers game and the ring I have chalked up about 5k to the Packers this year. I guess I am going to have to be very good to my wife the next couple of years.

Wow, I was gonna to do something similar this year, go to the Saints game, then the San Diego game, and buy some good Packer's merchandise. (Scary how similar the concepts are) instead we are going to Hawaii since she didn't seem happy 3 months after our honeymoon and we went to Lambeau. So there is the flip side of your plans. realcaliforniacheese.

Anyway I hope that the concert is great, the only question I have for those up in Green Bay, Did the party every die down from the Super Bowl win?

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What recession??

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like they are doing a better job of it than the did in NOLA last year, where the concert was located too far away and ran so close to kick off that if you wanted to be sure to be in the stadium at kickoff you could not go. It does look like the number of people that get to view the concert is going to be limited. I NOLA at least, it seemed it was more a "made for TV" gig -- with the people there being more of a backdrop.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Wow, I was gonna to do something similar this year, go to the Saints game, then the San Diego game, and buy some good Packer's merchandise. (Scary how similar the concepts are) instead we are going to Hawaii since she didn't seem happy 3 months after our honeymoon and we went to Lambeau. So there is the flip side of your plans. realcaliforniacheese.

Anyway I hope that the concert is great, the only question I have for those up in Green Bay, Did the party every die down from the Super Bowl win?

I hear you. we went to the Big Island during spring break, that was for her. It is going to take me several years to pay off this year. But it is worth every penny. How many times do you get to go to see the Super Bowl Champions on opening night against the previous Super Bowl Champions and two of the hottest QB's in the NFL at the Mecca of professional football. As they say in the commercials........Priceless.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The God Awful black eyed peas are not playing!!!!!!!!!!

Its Kid Rock, Lady Antebellum and Maroon 5. While I have no particular fondness for any of those 3 it is glorious news that Fergie will not be there.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
The God Awful black eyed peas are not playing!!!!!!!!!!

Its Kid Rock, Lady Antebellum and Maroon 5. While I have no particular fondness for any of those 3 it is glorious news that Fergie will not be there.

Good Deal.. now I wont feel bad for not going to this wack concert... :happy0005:

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Who else is going so maybe we can do some face time? I have plans to be in the area from about 2pm until 1/2 hour b4 game time. My DD should be able to get me home to watch the opening kickoff. She won't let me get tickets. Something about new tires and bills and stuff for the kids. I'm thinking about 3:30 when the concert starts we try to congregate by the south entrance to the Arena by the far east door. If we miss then, 4:30 by the front entrance to the Resch center far west door. The concert should be about 1oo yards away.

Members online