scumbag woman steals cleat from child

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver
Packer Nation, let's remember that the woman who grabbed the shoe is human. We all make mistakes. Stephen is happy and that is what's most important! God Bless!

· · Share · 3 minutes ago via mobile ·

It's not the "mistake" it's what kind of person would do that.

Vick made a mistake. It also told volumes of his character.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Her name and address are now on the Internet.

Karma, you come through every time for me.

In case anyone was wondering, no her last name is not Favre. I was surprised too learn that myself.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I caught a drum stick at a Foreigner concert back in the 80's. The guy next to me was very excited for me & went on to tell me all about his Foreigner collection and love of the band. It was a no brainer...I gave him the stick.

Hey... you're all right! :tup: Gotta tell ya, I went to see REO Speedwagon in Fond du Lac 2 years ago with my then-19 year-old son and 4 of his buddies. I first saw REO in 1974 and then again in 2010 - and yeah, my son and his buddies are REO fans now. Anyway, the drummer launched a drumstick into the audience and it was coming right down to my son ... his buddy who is 6'7" reached right over him and snatched it out of thin air. His buddy still bags on my son about that. I thought it was flippin' hilarious.

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
glad to hear stephen got taken care of. exactly why ive been a DD fan for so long, such a class guy.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
ughhhhh.... I feel bad for the entire situation! I'm glad Donald is trying his best to smooth things over.

I know fanaticism can get the best of alot of people,.... I know I scared the daylights out of DD myself when I
nearly bumped into him as he was coming out of the elevator at fanfest #1 and screamed like a banshee
"DONALD DRIVER I LOVE YOU!!!!!, YOUR THE BEST...YOUR THE MAN!!!! AAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK!!!"

So much so that I apologized to him via facebook as soon as he friended me! lol.... (i'm never on there, but felt
comforted by the fact that I did apologize for screaming like a teenager!)

So that being said...Hopefully she came to her senses and apologized to the kid for ripping it out of his hands,
and humble herself to acknowledge that she acted inappropriately!

* Thank you DD for knowing that the fans can and will lose their control every now and then! :cautious:

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sports fans can be crazy. At least she didn't physically harm him. Got to love how Donald Driver handled that situation.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the video, you can see/hear the dad asking DD for one of his cleats so it was definately intended for the kid. What a piece of work...smh.
I caught a drum stick at a Foreigner concert back in the 80's. The guy next to me was very excited for me & went on to tell me all about his Foreigner collection and love of the band. It was a no brainer...I gave him the stick.

That reminds me of the time I was at a Phillies game and was lucky enough to catch a foul ball. I was so excited and then I looked next to me and there was this little kid, so cute with his Phillies hat and shirt. He was just looking up at me with these huge eyes... what could I do, of course I gave him the ball.

This just shows you what kind of person DD is. Not everyone would of bothered with taking his time to track the kid down. It's heartwarming and makes me so proud DD is a Packer.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Her name and address are now on the Internet.

Karma, you come through every time for me.

In case anyone was wondering, no her last name is not Favre. I was surprised too learn that myself.
Well everyones is. That's the white pages for you. But spreading her address to others is taking it too far.

Members online

Latest posts