scumbag woman steals cleat from child

Reaction score
the sad thing in the end is that she wins. She will have her 5 minutes of being infamous but then she will have the cleats forever :(

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like to think the kid came to his senses after a second or two: "Wait a minute- I'm battling a middle-aged woman for a worn cleat? -She can have it..."

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a total piece of trash. I hope someone who frequents here knows her and tells her what a filthy loser we think she is. Karma's gonna be a *****..

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, thats just sad. same thing with baseball, if youre over 12-14, you really shouldnt be fighting over a ball/thrown item. youre an adult, act like it.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
wow, thats just sad. same thing with baseball, if youre over 12-14, you really shouldnt be fighting over a ball/thrown item. youre an adult, act like it.
So you're saying I shouldn't try to get a ball or whatever for my 10 year old whether she is with me or not?

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you're saying I shouldn't try to get a ball or whatever for my 10 year old whether she is with me or not?

my point was in the context of the video. if youve got a clear shot at a ball/whatever, go for it. (i think its silly, but if youre around adults, wrestle your brains out. no harm done i suppose) but if youre fighting/wrestling with a kid, grow up. i have a daughter as well, so i see your point, but im not going to steal something out of a kids hands. i understand everybody has a right to the item, but if its intentionally going to a child, show some couth

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to technology. I can't figure out how to open this video. Can someone help me? Pretty please?
siiiiiiiigh........

lol!!! when you click on it , it just doesn't open a new window and play?!?!?

(did you miss me GBG??? :p )

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Normally I'm against hitting women but if that was my son I might make an exception and smack the living **** out of her.

She is just an awful person.

Reaction score
It looks like Donald Driver will give the kid his own cleats! He said on his Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/Donald.Driver80

Had a great time at my charity softball game, but I just saw a truly disturbing video of a grown woman snatching one of my cleats from the boy I threw it to in the stands. I want to get this boy the cleats he deserves! Can you guys help me find out who he is so I can get them to him??? Thank you Packer Nation!

People even found the woman who stole the shoes Facebook!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This is the woman after the game.
Disgusting!
And her Donald Driver is smoking.... old too.
Embarrassing for PackerNation. Not a good representation of us.
We already can't field 40 hot enough women to field a cheerleading team. Now this? Sad.
:laugh:

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So many things come to mind. I just hope karma comes back in a big way and bits this **** in the ***. How can she even look at herself in the mirror? i really hope this plays on the local news soon. Just so people know what kind of person she is.

1. she must be a bears fans , because no true Packers fan acts like a punk.
2. She must know Suh some how. Getting physical with someone, just to get what they want and doesn't matter who they hurt in the process.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
In the video, you can see/hear the dad asking DD for one of his cleats so it was definately intended for the kid. What a piece of work...smh.
I caught a drum stick at a Foreigner concert back in the 80's. The guy next to me was very excited for me & went on to tell me all about his Foreigner collection and love of the band. It was a no brainer...I gave him the stick.

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The photo of the woman and her pals is rapidly being shared on facebook, with at least one of the names of those three attached. I have a feeling that pretty damn soon that woman is going to be very, very sorry.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The photo of the woman and her pals is rapidly being shared on facebook, with at least one of the names of those three attached. I have a feeling that pretty damn soon that woman is going to be very, very sorry.
to quote mr burns... Excellent...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts