Rodgers New State Farm Commercial... Flippin' Hilarious

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok now the BJ Raji one was funny. I didn't think the original was funny at all. On a slightly related note I am dating a girl who constantly laughs at things I don't find funny at all, I really wish I had a simpler mind and could laugh more. I wanted to start a rant here but this is not the place, I will just bottle it up and suppress it until it all explodes later on in life.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
very cute!!!! :D

....and after the SB they can do a "discount double champ" move!!! ;)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Enjoy
What are they doing?
A song in 2011 is still on cassette tape????

ok now the BJ Raji one was funny. I didn't think the original was funny at all. On a slightly related note I am dating a girl who constantly laughs at things I don't find funny at all, I really wish I had a simpler mind and could laugh more. I wanted to start a rant here but this is not the place, I will just bottle it up and suppress it until it all explodes later on in life.
*Ahem* Allow me if you please.
Yes they are cute and funny but what I don't like about it is that they are selling out.
Making money off of their TD celebration creations. I just think there is something wrong with that.
Now if they were plugging the insurance by doing something else, I'd be better with that.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
What are they doing?
A song in 2011 is still on cassette tape????
They are pretending to be in Wisconsin after all.

*Ahem* Allow me if you please.
Yes they are cute and funny but what I don't like about it is that they are selling out.
Making money off of their TD celebration creations. I just think there is something wrong with that.
Now if they were plugging the insurance by doing something else, I'd be better with that.
It's not like they are artists bucking the system until it comes time to suck up some corporate moolah.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are pretending to be in Wisconsin after all.
Ya know, I've heard of these things. What are they called? ABs? No that's not it. EFs? No, not that either.
I think it's CDs. That still doesn't seem right, but I think that's what they are.

12theTruth

I kind of have a meh attitude towards this 2nd installment. I kinda like Bert Farves Sear's commercials better LOL

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts