Rodgers New State Farm Commercial... Flippin' Hilarious

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Only commercial Brett needs is this right here

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

We need an update or extended of this after we won the Super Bowl lol

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
It was mildly humorous, but using the belt thing just was not that creative. It reminded of the Sears commercial with Favre not able to make up his mind -- mildly humorous, but just not that creative. I think Aaron can (and will) do better.
The bank commercials with the little old lady referenced above -- are those local commercials? I don't think I have ever seen one.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was mildly humorous, but using the belt thing just was not that creative. It reminded of the Sears commercial with Favre not able to make up his mind -- mildly humorous, but just not that creative. I think Aaron can (and will) do better.
The bank commercials with the little old lady referenced above -- are those local commercials? I don't think I have ever seen one.

Sorry, yeah, it is local. I did find em on old faithful youtube though!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9W91hGpmwpo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/weJP-MQKAcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Sorry, yeah, it is local. I did find em on old faithful youtube though!

Those were creative. I enjoyed those a lot more than the SF one. Thanks for finding those and for posting up the links. Now I can share them with my family as well.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Despite my screen name, this is still my favorite commercial featuring any current/past Packers.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts