RB's had 85 yards

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found myself wishing they would run the ball around the end more often. Late last season they did it a few times. It's not a zone blocking type play, but it adds variety to the running game. I don't like it that every single running play is between the tackles.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY!VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY!VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY!VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY! VERNAND MORENCY!

If he plays like he did last year I want him as our starter, he should be coming back soon maybe next week againist the Chargers but they would limit his carries and slowly work him back in I assume.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I found myself wishing they would run the ball around the end more often. Late last season they did it a few times. It's not a zone blocking type play, but it adds variety to the running game. I don't like it that every single running play is between the tackles.

Seems like a good idea.