R.I.P Joe Paterno

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting timing with his death.
Coincidence or did the goings on kinda spur on the death?
Hard to say but maybe he died of a broken heart of a broken man.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sandusky will be the b**** to many guys in prison. They might even put him in seclusion for his "safety."

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no justice for the one's who were violated. Just pray for healing. But from what I've heard when a child molester is put in prison "Bubba" & a few others make him their b****. Where's the justice? Depending on a persons beliefs is where justice comes into play

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
There's no justice for the one's who were violated. Just pray for healing. But from what I've heard when a child molester is put in prison "Bubba" & a few others make him their b****. Where's the justice? Depending on a persons beliefs is where justice comes into play
Agreed. Nothing will give back the lost childhoods of the victims so I don't feel the violators deserve protection from "Bubba".

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Normally 2 wrongs don't make a right butt in this case "Bubba" will have his way. It's the kids I pray for the most

Tek_Forever33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its such a shame because on the last days of his life he was involved in that scandel. Still a great man. RIP Joe

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once he was fired & w/the scandle I believe he just gave up on life & didn't even try to fight the cancer

Tek_Forever33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, I believe the mental part is the most important part of having cancer or any disease. If you believe that you can recover, you will

Members online

Latest posts