Prediction on how many wins GB has at end of regular season...

How many wins do we end up with in regular season?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 5-7

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 9 or 10

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 10 or 11

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 11 or 12

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 12 or 13

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 13 or 14

• 14 - 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I do like changing up at L tackle and R guard during the game. The players are a little fresher/stronger and it's a great way to see who is better. Looks to me like Walker is better than Nijman and maybe Rhyan is better than Runyan.
None of the four is a lock to start next season.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not supposed to sell drugs either - but I can get you anything you need. Aspirin, afrin, caffinated beverages, theraflu, etc. May even get a big shipment this week of Excedrin. If you have a need, hit me up!
Got any old fashioned Mercurochrome? I'm an addict...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
You said you were going to ask this every week but you've stopped.
Well, the Packers won 3 out of 4 games, they are now in the conversation for a wildcard, not a top 5 pick in the draft. The Panthers are pretty much running away with the worst record in the league and their pick goes to the Bears.

Reaction score
I think they have a pretty good shot at running the table. I'd be thrilled with 4 out of 5 down the stretch.
If we win a sweep down the stretch we’d be the most feared NFC team besides maybe SF49ers. 8 game Win streak?? That’s making a statement against even pedestrian level opponents. It’s hard to Win in this league, it’s near impossible to Win 8 in a row

If we win 4/5 we’re likely looking at at a very winnable game against the #3 seed to start Wild Card Weekend.

If we win 3/5 we’re 60% chance in a #7seed but we’ll get pummeled by the #2 seed. :roflmao:

If we beat the Giants there’s a really good chance we can finish with 10 Wins. I see us getting healthy in a couple weeks.

Last edited:

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers are set to get a bunch of players back, that could be key down the stretch. You mentioned Savage and Campbell. This week they could get Jaire Alexander, Aaron Jones, and Eric Stokes back. In the next few weeks theyll get Christian Watson back. That influx of talent coupled with a hot team should make for a very tough out in the first round

Reaction score
The packers are set to get a bunch of players back, that could be key down the stretch. You mentioned Savage and Campbell. This week they could get Jaire Alexander, Aaron Jones, and Eric Stokes back. In the next few weeks theyll get Christian Watson back. That influx of talent coupled with a hot team should make for a very tough out in the first round
I suspect we’ll see 4 of those 5 players (Jones, Ja, Stokes, Watson Musgrave) returning in some capacity this season.
The outlier there is Musgrave. I suspect his injury will either keep him out until January or end his season imo (rightfully, for safety precautions).

I’m guessing 3 of that group of 5 will be playing inside 2 weeks from Monday.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ja out again after seemingly back this week....even after it seemed stories and excitement of his return were occurring. I just don't understand missing this many games without going on IR....either massively misdiagnosed injury by our medical staff, or Jaire is in no rush to get back and stalling - or truth lies in both....

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to count our eggs before they’re hatched but it’s crazy to think that with a win tonight we’d have a slight chance at sneaking our way to a NFC North title, albeit still needing a bit of help from Detroit.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to count our eggs before they’re hatched but it’s crazy to think that with a win tonight we’d have a slight chance at sneaking our way to a NFC North title, albeit still needing a bit of help from Detroit.
And the Lions seem eager to help . . .

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting comments from x Packer Gary Ellison on the Alexander situation. He says that Alexander wants out of Green Bay. I hope that's not the case we don't need any distractions right now.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting comments from x Packer Gary Ellison on the Alexander situation. He says that Alexander wants out of Green Bay. I hope that's not the case we don't need any distractions right now.

My gut tells me this is true for whatever reasonings who knows.

Lot of possibilities...

Hates Barry's playcalling and believes he is being grossly underutilized to his strengths.

His injury was grossly misdiagnosed by staff.

Disagrees with maybe personnel decisions and has seen Rodgers and Adams both get their way in the end and out...

Maybe the above happened or perhaps discussions have already occurred that they will attempt to move him as he desires this off season...and his desire to play is at an all time low both from his best interest and the teams' IF this BIG IF is true.

Which is true...no one but him and some in GB likely know...maybe just one of the above, maybe truth in all of them or some.

Just FTR....if we moved him in a post June1st move this offseason and cut ties with Bakh.....$44Million cap space happens before any other decisions are made.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Ja out again after seemingly back this week....even after it seemed stories and excitement of his return were occurring. I just don't understand missing this many games without going on IR....either massively misdiagnosed injury by our medical staff, or Jaire is in no rush to get back and stalling - or truth lies in both....

I'm wondering if the Packers are intentionally holding some of these players out longer. Lets face it, they are playing really well without them, so the longer they sit, the healthier they get. I would rather these guys come back back fully healthy and ready to make a run at a Lombardi, than to bring them back too quickly, just to reinjure themselves. I definitely think this is the case with Aaron Jones. If tonight was a playoff game, I think some of these guys plays.

As @thequick12 pointed out above, if the Packers can somehow run the table, finish at 11-6 and get all their starters back, they are going to be a very tough out in the Playoffs.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Lot of possibilities...

Hates Barry's playcalling and believes he is being grossly underutilized to his strengths.

Disagrees with maybe personnel decisions and has seen Rodgers and Adams both get their way in the end and out...

Maybe the above happened or perhaps discussions have already occurred that they will attempt to move him as he desires this off season...and his desire to play is at an all time low both from his best interest and the teams' IF this BIG IF is true.

His play, when he actually plays, sure seems to reflect this. Reminds me a bit of Ha Ha Clinton Dix at times. He really waits for the play to come to him, otherwise he just watches.

Again, another player that made Bank, on Paper is a "Top Player at his position", with nothing to prove and everything to spend. The NFL would improve itself quite a bit, with a higher level of play, if they stopped allowing guaranteed money, shoving cap forward and went to incentive heavy contracts.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My gut tells me he wants out. This song and dance has been going on for what, 5 weeks? Seems like he could have been IR'd and they could have used that spot and then just designate him to return. I assume that if he isn't truly injured that they couldn't just IR him for the hell of it.

It's just odd all around.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be in favor of shipping Jaire out for the right return; he's become loud, expensive, injured, and vastly overrated.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could try trading him to the Raiders. They are always willing to accommodate.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Lot of possibilities...

Which is true...no one but him and some in GB likely know...maybe just one of the above, maybe truth in all of them or some.

Just FTR....if we moved him in a post June1st move this offseason and cut ties with Bakh.....$44Million cap space happens before any other decisions are made.
I remember Mike McKenzie back in 2004 playing injury games until the Packers sent him to New Orleans because he was disgruntled.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be in favor of shipping Jaire out for the right return; he's become loud, expensive, injured, and vastly overrated.

The problem is he is immovable ATM due to it would be very costly to do so to us fiscally. The ONLY way to move him would be a post June 1st move which means any draft capable you are getting in return isn't until 2025...so the only way moving off of him helps now is if he is a roster callous (none of us know...and I kinda suspect isn't the case yet).

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
The problem is he is immovable ATM due to it would be very costly to do so to us fiscally. The ONLY way to move him would be a post June 1st move which means any draft capable you are getting in return isn't until 2025...so the only way moving off of him helps now is if he is a roster callous (none of us know...and I kinda suspect isn't the case yet).
If the Packers wait and try to trade him after June 1st, Jaire's $8M roster bonus kicks in on the 3rd Day of the New League Year (March 13th). I am seeing his current dead cap hit as $27+ M, I have to guess that the $8M would be added to that number, but I could be wrong.

Maybe Jaire wants out of GB and maybe the Packers would love to trade him, but man those cap hits are nasty enough that I just don't see how you justify getting him out of Green Bay, even if you divide the hit over 2 cap years. I also wouldn't want to see the Packers shell out $8M more, for a guy they are planning on purging from the roster.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers wait and try to trade him after June 1st, Jaire's $8M roster bonus kicks in on the 3rd Day of the New League Year (March 13th). I am seeing his current dead cap hit as $27+ M, I have to guess that the $8M would be added to that number, but I could be wrong.

Maybe Jaire wants out of GB and maybe the Packers would love to trade him, but man those cap hits are nasty enough that I just don't see how you justify getting him out of Green Bay, even if you divide the hit over 2 cap years.

IF they trade him, they'd have it all lined up in plenty of time for that to be a non-issue.

Reaction score
Interesting. I also wonder if that DB room wasn’t emotionally impacted by us trading Rasul. Particularly the older players such as… Jaire.

I might be totally off base maybe he’s not disgruntled at all. However if that rumor is true that would be some logical reasoning