Power Rankings??

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Power rankings are so worthless I'm surprised anybody wastes their time writing them, let alone reading them.

The only thing that matters is the W/L record folks.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Power rankings are so worthless I'm surprised anybody wastes their time writing them, let alone reading them.

Didn't read the topic did ya? ;)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bozz's official PF.com POWER Rankings

1. Lare - he's smart. he's mad. You're probably pissing him off right now. Watch out! He has harnessed the ability to use his own biting comments to cut you. And he'll do it.
2. Bozz - flat out, he's just way too good looking to be any lower than #2.
3. Raider Pride - the voice of reason. If you say something stupid, he'll show you the error in your way... Then make you cry. then call you a *****.
4. Trom - could he be any more sarcastic? Yes, he could.
5. Cheesey - he just wins baby!
6. AADP - He'd be higher if he could shake that annoying habit of always trying to break up the fights that happen on this site. And he secretly thinks Ted Thompson sucks. You heard it here first.
7. Zero2Cool - He's gonna be pissed that he is ranked so low. Hopefully that will light a fire under his *** to post a little harder.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

1. Lare - he's smart. he's mad. You're probably pissing him off right now. Watch out! He has harnessed the ability to use his own biting comments to cut you. And he'll do it.
3. Raider Pride - the voice of reason. If you say something stupid, he'll show you the error in your way... Then make you cry. then call you a *****.
6. AADP - He'd be higher if he could shake that annoying habit of always trying to break up the fights that happen on this site. And he secretly thinks Ted Thompson sucks. You heard it here first.
7. Zero2Cool - He's gonna be pissed that he is ranked so low. Hopefully that will light a fire under his *** to post a little harder.

I'd rather this list be cut off at 6 than be grouped with some of them at all.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

LOL well done.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you have to remember we are in a small market they will always pump the larger market teams because it = more money. They will always pump any New York team b/c of the city, I mean if everyone is telling their fans they are the best team in the NFC they will believe and buy buy buy....merchandise, tickets, what have you.

Bottom line.....who cares what people thinks, the pack is back we beat the friggin giants

biggest test of the year = Nov. 29 showdown Romo vs. Favre

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Basically, they base those rankings on who they think would currently win between the teams on a neutral field. They think right now the Giants are better.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That shouldn't matter because the Packers are one of the most popular teams in the country.

Favre's jersey sales are always near the top.

I blame Chris Mortenson.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
you have to remember we are in a small market they will always pump the larger market teams because it = more money. They will always pump any New York team b/c of the city, I mean if everyone is telling their fans they are the best team in the NFC they will believe and buy buy buy....merchandise, tickets, what have you.

Bottom line.....who cares what people thinks, the pack is back we beat the friggin giants

Oh I have to remember we are in a small market? geez living in GB .. .how did i forget this... amazing

Seriously, NO **** SHERLOCK! ;)

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHA, nice conspiracy theory! I bet the UFO's organised the power rankings, and there was no moon landing?
If your theory is correct, how do you explain Jacksonville?

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I don't think its as much to do with our small market as it does we do not have a second HUGE name. We have Brett and that's the only one people know.

Driver
Kampman
Woodson
Harris
Hawk
etc...

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's a good thing, we've got a bunch of guys who get their job done. I mean Grossman, Pacman, Vick..these are all household names now, but not for good reasons.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
that's a good thing, we've got a bunch of guys who get their job done. I mean Grossman, Pacman, Vick..these are all household names now, but not for good reasons.

I'm not knocking it. I could give two poops honestly. I just wanna win!

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:

I'm not knocking it. I could give two poops honestly. I just wanna win!

sorry, my misunderstanding.

The less player's that other fans know about, the less they have to talk about. That's why they pick on brett, it's all they know.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brennan1884 said:

Oh I have to remember we are in a small market? geez living in GB .. .how did i forget this... amazing

ok smarty so do i , but many on this sight do not, and i was just making a point........grow up

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
brennan1884 said:

ok smarty so do i , but many on this sight do not, and i was just making a point........grow up

Okay, ok. But this is no a sight, this is a site. ;)
smarty :p

Let's make a poll though. I can't imagine a Packers fan NOT knowing the Packers are a small market. It's like asking who is the QB of the Packers? I think Packers and small market go hand in hand.

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's make a poll though. I can't imagine a Packers fan NOT knowing the Packers are a small market. It's like asking who is the QB of the Packers? I think Packers and small market go hand in hand.

It's still Jerry Tagge, right?? :D :D