Please Please.

Bucs1976

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It may not mean much to you folks. I doubt your even interested in doing Tampa Bay any favors, but...

You have to win, sunday. If for no other reason than your division rivalry with Detroit. As I said, I doubt any of you really give a darn.

This is huge for us. To have the Lions go 0-16 would go very far to erasing the pain of our first few seasons in the NFL. 0-14 year 1. 0-26 until we won near the end of our second year. I realize we were an expansion team. As fans of a team with such a storied history as yours, I doubt you have experienced what it was like for Buc fans. I know you had some lean years in the '80's (Bay of Pigs). We may never have the tradition of Green Bay, but we are steadily building our own (at least trying to).

This is one of the very last ghosts we need buried. Please beat them. For Buc fans everywhere. For yourselves, however you need to do it. Just win. I beg you.

All I want in this world is to have the memory of those years erased. Oh, and to have "Bucco Bruce" taken out, too.

Thanks for listening. Oh, please win. I'm considering wearing Packers gear on sunday.

If you don't. We may have to seek revenge! lol

Seriously, please win. I know you care not. Just for one day, come on.

GO Pack!!!!!

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While all of us in Packerland appreciate the support, if I were you, I certainly would count on a Packer victory on Sunday. The Packers have shown that it doesn't matter if it is a playoff team or team under .500, they can't win a ball game hardly. I would expect a typical 3-4 point lost in the 4th quarter.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats. The Lions have been just called the worst team in NFL history. Your burden has been lifted.

At some points however, I thought GB might actually lose. Ugh.

OP
OP
B

Bucs1976

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While we (Tampa Bay) completed our late season choke/collapse job missing the playoffs with a 9-7 record, I can sleep well, knowing that we don't own the worst single season record anymore. Nowhere near as sweet as January football, though.

Thanks for winning.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Your welcome ! Rumor mill says Gruden might get canned...any truth too it ?