Playoff scenario generator.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't know that... Pretty good tool. But I disagree with it's projections... Doubt we'll win it out. Would certainly like it, but doubt it.

OP
OP
Raptorman

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Didn't know that... Pretty good tool. But I disagree with it's projections... Doubt we'll win it out. Would certainly like it, but doubt it.
Ah, you make the projections. It just changes who is in the playoffs by who you pick to win.

Troides

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm....I tried changing that thing around and no matter what the Packers ended up playing the Cardinals. That should be interesting.

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with most of it. I dont think the Packers win out but could definitely get in the wild card at 11-5 or 10-6.

I dont see the Jags or Cowboys getting in the playoffs though, but who knows at this point anything is up for grabs. Weird... Such a competitive year in 09.

If the Colts rest their starters and have a first round bye... 2 weeks off and then they have to fact a hot team like the Patriots or Chargers now that terrifies me.

OP
OP
Raptorman

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Hmmm....I tried changing that thing around and no matter what the Packers ended up playing the Cardinals. That should be interesting.
You have to change just about everyone to get it move the Packers. I had them playing Dallas, Eagles, Cardinals, Niners, and Giants.

When you first open it. If you change the Phil-NYG game in wk 15 the Packers end up playing the Giants.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think the Packers do not lose a game the rest of the season to finish 12-4. And if the vikings start a 2 game losing streak with another loss to the Bengals. That viking locker room will start to rumble.

Next the viking have 2 road games, Carolina and at the bears (cold out door game)

Finish the year at home against the NY Giants, who may also be playing for a wild card.

I can see the vikings losing 3 out of 4. That puts the Pack as division champs. This year when the vikings were healthy they almost lost to the 49ers and the Ravens. The vikings are not healthy and have a QB that may be showing signs of his age.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see the vikings losing 3 out of 4. That puts the Pack as division champs. This year when the vikings were healthy they almost lost to the 49ers and the Ravens. The vikings are not healthy and have a QB that may be showing signs of his age.

That would be awesome! :viksux:

LostnSpace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We all look ahead BUT... Let's take em one game at a time and that way we can enjoy the "Journey of 2009". Just sit back relax and enjoy the weekends with the "Wins". I know what I want for this Holiday Season.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True but as fans all we have to do is look ahead :). I am sure the players are taking it one game at a time but I am riding the Packer high right now and thinking about the playoffs.

OP
OP
Raptorman

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I know that, but they have a projected record for each team, and they listed us as 12-4...
If you change who wins, that changes the projected team record. Try it. Go in and give the Packers a loss and see if it changes to 11-5.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you change who wins, that changes the projected team record. Try it. Go in and give the Packers a loss and see if it changes to 11-5.
I see it man. My point is that it wasn't randomly configurated... And, like I said before, I did find it a neat tool. It helps a lot, I don't have to do so much calculation...

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The biggest thing I take away from the program is the fact at 10-6 there are an even number of scenarios that get the Pack in and if the Atlanta, NY Giants, and Eagles get on winning streaks we are out at 10-6.

I am not as certain the 10-6 will do it this year the more I play with the program.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I did some scenarios... If we win next game, we're in. But if we don't, and NY wins, it'll be though. It'll take Washington to win some game for us to enter.

Members online

Latest posts