Pittsburgh

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Have not posted in a while--sorry about that. Thinking aboout going to the game in Pittsburgh. Right now I would be going alone. Kind of hard to get just one ticket. . ..

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Have not posted in a while about that. Thinking aboout going to the game in Pittsburgh. Right now I would be going alone. Kind of hard to get just one ticket. . ..
Check stubhub. They have several single tickets for this game:

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Green Bay Packers at StubHub!

Click where it says "qty" to sort the tickets by quantity and it will show all the single tickets first.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I think he was asking if anyone else was looking to go, as he doesn't want to buy only 1 ticket

Therran D

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news: we're on a roll. Bad news: "Shitzburgh" gotta be pissed that they are losing the way they are, and Polomalu may be coming back forth this game.

I think this game may be decided by a Crosby 49-yarder, on the right hash...oh boy...

GO PACK!

Therran D

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok stop being nasty to Crosby. This isnt the thread

Erm I would go with you, anyone wanna buy me a hotel room, ticket to the game and a return plane flight?

Not being nasty, just being honest. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Crosby. In fact, I think he's one of the top three kickers in the league. But you have to admit that his kicks haven't been there as of late.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Good news: we're on a roll. Bad news: "Shitzburgh" gotta be pissed that they are losing the way they are, and Polomalu may be coming back forth this game.

I think this game may be decided by a Crosby 49-yarder, on the right hash...oh boy...

GO PACK!
Isn't that out of his range these days?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't that out of his range these days?
What? a 49-yarder FG kick, or a FG kick?

But hey, I know! Maybe we should hire the computer guys from Reebook! IF they can make Crosby hit that Chapel, for sure they'll make him hit a 38 yarder! We just have to convince the refs to look at the Jumbotron instead of the field!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What? a 49-yarder FG kick, or a FG kick?

But hey, I know! Maybe we should hire the computer guys from Reebook! IF they can make Crosby hit that Chapel, for sure they'll make him hit a 38 yarder! We just have to convince the refs to look at the Jumbotron instead of the field!

Best post in a long time!

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I picked up a ticket at face value for 130 plus BS fees. Section 109, row AA, around the 35-40 yardline behind the Packers bench. Anyone else going? Would love to tailgate with some fellow Packer Backers.