Pick next years Superbowl.....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forget the Colts is right since it will be a home game for them if they make it!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Yeah, the Broncos are a long ways away. If someone put a gun to my head right now I would say Pats vs. Pack.

That's what I was hoping for this year. It's pretty funny - ESPN had one of those polls that they illustrate with a map, and the question was whether the NFL's best team won the Super Bowl this year. Almost the entire map indicated "yes", except for Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. LOL (And I think Alaska might have indicated "no" also.)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
No one thinks it could be Jets vs Pack?

I'm sure before the season starts, Rex Ryan will be saying it lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I was hoping for this year. It's pretty funny - ESPN had one of those polls that they illustrate with a map, and the question was whether the NFL's best team won the Super Bowl this year. Almost the entire map indicated "yes", except for Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. LOL (And I think Alaska might have indicated "no" also.)
Escape reality.
Come to Alaska.
After all, look who we had for governor and as a VP candidate.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
ESPN seems like they always want to drag us down for winning the Super Bowl. Not even a week after we win it they have this dumb **** on ESPN Mobile "Here's 5 teams who will stop the Pack from repeating" and sure enough, Pittsburgh was on that list.

All before the Super Bowl, their coverage was on nothing but Pittsburgh. They make Big Ben out to be the greatest quarterback ever. By the way ESPN kept talking before the game even started, the Steelers should have blown us out.

They are so biased it's not even funny.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN seems like they always want to drag us down for winning the Super Bowl. Not even a week after we win it they have this dumb **** on ESPN Mobile "Here's 5 teams who will stop the Pack from repeating" and sure enough, Pittsburgh was on that list.

All before the Super Bowl, their coverage was on nothing but Pittsburgh. They make Big Ben out to be the greatest quarterback ever. By the way ESPN kept talking before the game even started, the Steelers should have blown us out.

They are so biased it's not even funny.
I think it's because ESPN has a bromance/man crush/******* for Favre.
A "Packers screwed him, let's screw the Packers" mentality.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think it's because ESPN has a bromance/man crush/******* for Favre.
A "Packers screwed him, let's screw the Packers" mentality.

I think they have a ******* for the Steelers.

Even when the Steelers played the Saints, they never gave the Saints a chance. I loved how they predicted the Steelers to torch the Patriots that one Sunday night and the opposite happened.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I think it depends on the analyst. Trent Dilfer is very clearly in love with Aaron Rodgers. That much is for sure. Steve Young might be too. The guys at ESPN that used to play offense generally love us.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
It could just very well be the Packers and the Steelers yet again.

I want to beat The Broncos though, we already beat New England in one. Too bad they Broncos will never get there with Orton at the helm.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't make my Super Bowl prediction until after the final preseason game, it's my little tradition. This year I nailed the AFC champion (Steelers) but was way off with the NFC Champion (Cowboys). I had the Packers as a wild-card but winning only one playoff game.

In 1997 I predicted Packers vs. Broncos in the preseason, but naturally the Packers to win, coming just short of a perfect prediction.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
im gonna hold off till i see what happens this offseason. carson palmer wants to be traded and who knows who will be drafted or signed or who will breakout. btw the broncos have some legit receivers

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats with thinking the Pats will even get close ?

their run is over. I doubt they get to the second round next year.

Sure they are good but the copy cat league will figure them out. The Jets are still a better option.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just cant see Joe (Weak Arm) Flacco getting the Ravens to a Championship game. The guy just doesn't show up when they need him most. Although it should be noted their O-line blows! Uh oh! Did i just say the O-line Micheal Oher is on Sucks? Yes I did! Hopefully Hollywood and Baltimore will forgive me!

The Steelers are on the decline and they will be chucking it up for grabs with their speed receivers. I still think the Steelers win the AFC North, but are 1 and done in the playoffs.

The Colts will either Franchise Frankenstein monster or sign him to 3 times what Aaron Rodgers is getting paid for winning the Super Bowl. If they Franchise him he whines and pouts (more than usual) and the team crumbles around him. If they sign him to what he thinks he is worth they cannot pay anyone else and they whine and complain about how this is a team sport and the team crumbles.

The Chargers will continue to fail when it matters most.

The Jets are a moth to the flame

So whats left?

Here is the line up of who i think has a chance to represent the AFC next year.

Patriots
Chiefs
Texans
Raiders
Browns

Its ok to slap your head and say WTF!?

There is always that WTF team that makes it to the Super Bowl.
2008 Cardinals
2007 New York Giants
2006 Chicago Bears
I think this year it could come from the AFC. Because it sure as hell ain't coming from the NFC! HA!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
my dream Super Bowl (probably won't happen ever)

Kansas City and Green Bay

A rematch of the very first Super Bowl

Halftime show: David Bowie singing Suffragette City and Ziggy Stardust!

hansel13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers - Patriots!

That's what I wanted to see this year, but it did feel good to beat the big ben and the steelers in the SB.

Members online

Latest posts