Pick next years Superbowl.....

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Of course, now the Cryptkeeper is angry and is going to put a spell on you.... BOOGA-BOOGA-BOOGA!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I saw him last night on a special about the AFL and the merger on NFLN...in these clips he was young, and I thought, "Oh man, he looks like Ed Grimley! I can almost hear him obsessing about Pat Sajak!" :lol:

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I saw him last night on a special about the AFL and the merger on NFLN...in these clips he was young, and I thought, "Oh man, he looks like Ed Grimley! I can almost hear him obsessing about Pat Sajak!" :lol:

Yeah, he was the AFL commissioner for a while - until he realized that when the NFL-AFL merger took place, he wouldn't be commissioner so he quit in a huff and has believed that the league has been out to get him ever since :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Of course, now the Cryptkeeper is angry and is going to put a spell on you.... BOOGA-BOOGA-BOOGA!

No, he's going to use the Force!

:Heristical::Heristical:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al Davis is the creepiest guy ever. I watched that presser where he announced Hue Jackson as the coach (same one from the "spell" photo), and he started rambling about Jim Plunkett, for crying out loud! Saying that he saw Plunkett in Jason Campbell...

And that is why the Raiders are never going to win a playoff game as long as someone doesn't decapitate Al Davis. Or puts a stake through his heart. I can never tell which kind of undead he is...

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ugh...if the NFL was out to get Al Davis, they would have taken the Franchise away from the idiot years ago...hell I wish they would as it is

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Al Davis AKA Emperor Palpatine.

Now we know why there is a Vader at Raiders games now

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37s6F--0ZLI]YouTube - Tourettes Vader - Return of the Tourettes[/ame]

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok so the Chargers may swap with KC but I doubt it, I think KC will be better next season
I live in San Diego and the Chargers will be battling to stay out of the cellar.too many upper management issues with the players,,Rivers will have less to throw to and Mattews is not all that he was thought to be........Packers and Jets or Ravens

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is an aside, but do Steelers fans really hate it when they get called the Stealers? I'm gonna start doing it on purpose.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
This is an aside, but do Steelers fans really hate it when they get called the Stealers? I'm gonna start doing it on purpose.

They hate it if you call their team anything other than "TEH BESTESTEST MOST WINNINGESTEST TEAM IN TEH HISTORY OF TEH NFL WHICH GOES BACK TO 1970!!!!!11!!!!!!"

Allegedly. Sources say.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think one Stealers fan complained when he saw I wrote it that way.

Yeah. Do it. Why not?
I don't think that name fits,,what did they steal? They are a class act org. C ome up with something better.....What about the names the jealous ones call the Packers?

Fudge Packers
Pukers

It's a hate thing when you call the team other than what they are. even though I like
Viqueens
Cowgirls
Cheatriots

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers vs Saints in NFC Championship

Steelers vs Chargers in AFC Championship

Packers vs Chargers in SB

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think one Stealers fan complained when he saw I wrote it that way.

Yeah. Do it. Why not?

I don't think that name fits,,what did they steal? They are a class act org. C ome up with something better.....
We could call them;
The Squeelers.
The Squekers
The Feelers
The Sneezers

I dunno. I really can't come up with anything else. So until myself or someone else does have something that isn't as lame, for me Stealers it is then.

If you have any ideas, let's read 'em!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers vs Saints in NFC Championship

Steelers vs Chargers in AFC Championship

Packers vs Chargers in SB
And may that Packers vs Saints game be at Lambeau.

They brought the trophy home.
Next thing to bring home is the playoff games and to get back on track at winning those.

Members online

Latest posts