Packers vs Vikings:Studs n Duds:The never ending saga of a Man and his QB

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: BJ Raji. Gerhart and AP are gashing us and the guy who thinks he's worth more than $8M a year is getting put on his butt. Where you at, big boy?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I agree on the D line dud, but they didnt have Jolly either. They KNEW what was coming, and....what??...like 6 times in a row the combo of AP and Gerhart ran up the damn middle for chunks of 11, 15,12,11 etc..... that is BS.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs Flynn brought us back from the blink and came up with a Tie.

Run D was crap. Once again Peterson putting up Numbers.

I'm gonna agree with everything BUT this! AD woulda ran for 150 and 2 TD vs. the 2001 Ravens. It's not exactly the run D, it's the guy opposite them. Remember we didn't play worth a damn 99/100 times against Barry Sanders or Payton back in the day.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
STUDS:
Flynn
Lacey
Jones
Nelson
Boykin
Hawk
Matthews
Masthay

DUDS:
D-line. The run defense has just been awful and they are really the reason why the game ended in a tie. When you know a team is going to run on you and they stuff it right down your throat? yea, changes need to be made smh.

House: Had a couple of nice plays but when you have a chance to get the easy pick..twice! at least catch one butter fingers.

MM: glad he went to Flynn but his playcalling in OT when we had a chance to win was not good. He should've stayed with Lacey down near the goaline and we probably would have won.

Capers: If i ever see that two down linemen sub pkg again i will fly to GB and slap him upside the head myself. Why would you call that when you can't stop the dang run?

Newhouse: SMH. Same thing it seems every single game he's started. How does this guy have a job? can't run block, can't pass block, and is a big stiff. Made Robison look like Jared Allen.

Members online

Latest posts