Packers vs Giants Game Thread: Monday Night Raw Football Edition

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why in the world is Colby Wooden in the game? He is a huge liability. Barry needs to go after this game but MLF cares more about loyalty to his good ol boys than to winning.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Several minutes ago I predicted the defense would shut the bed. Easy call.
Let’s be honest.

Deep down we all knew it.

We all ALWAYS know it.

I refuse to believe there’s a single poster on this forum who can say with a straight face that they ever trust Joe Barry’s Packer Defense to see out a win.

No matter the circumstances, no matter the opponent, you can’t rely on his defense.

“When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time”

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tonight does not change that both the Packers and Love have played much better than I anticipated so far this year. I am happy for Heath on his TD catch as I believe he was starting to celebrate instead of securing the ball on the incomplete pass.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Horrible collapse on the last drive. This team has no heart. They'll lose 4 out of their last 5 and go 7-10 and be in Last Place. The stupid hype after the LAST 2 games was a joke. This is the real Packer team.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some playoff team - This was horrendous considering the opposition. Lots of blame to go around. I am not the biggest fan of Love most of you know, but I really dislike ML and JB.

Reaction score
Now people might understand how important that clock is. The clock is actually points. I couldn’t understand why we were in such a hurry in the Redzone.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure Barry could walk into LaFleur’s office and take a dump on his desk and he’d still keep his job. MLF would just say something like “we all have to be better and it starts with me”. For whatever reason it seems like we’d rather stick with the mediocre devil we know than risk a somehow worse replacement
Prove me wrong Matt. Prove me wrong.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some playoff team - This was horrendous considering the opposition. Lots of blame to go around. I am not the biggest fan of Love most of you know, but I really dislike ML and JB.

And when we lost to Broncos folks said that team was the worst team in forever it seemed too. Fact is tonight was a perfect reminder any given Sunday, especially with a young team and a DC that sucks plus a poor offensive plan to boot with no execution.

Members online

Latest posts