Packers vs Eagles Game Thread: The Week of Food Coma Edition

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd give it to Love next week. If Arod is going to play again this season, give him next week and the bye off

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still can't believe the D gave up 360 rushing yards, that's unbelievable

I mean they should feel ashamed, that's like a Madden stat lol

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a thing for me. I don't think they're as talented as a lot of people think they are. You can't be this consistently bad across the board and tell me yeah but they're still a lot of talent.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a thing for me. I don't think they're as talented as a lot of people think they are. You can't be this consistently bad across the board and tell me yeah but they're still a lot of talent.
I don't know

360 rushing yards on a prime time game is VERY VERY bad

There is a concerning problem.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Made a couple of lousy throws and had to settle for a field goal, but it wasn’t a disaster - so I take the loss. Unfortunately this is what we have to settle for - lol
That's what I was thinking. We've entered a new era when we lose a game but feel good about it because we played well in some aspects of the game.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder if Arrogant is poppin some ayahuasca before the post game presser

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you defend a DC that just allowed the most rushing yards for a team in the history of the sport??
Well, for starters, he's not on the field trying to make tackles. Guys were in position to make tackles all night. Not sure I've ever seen so many missed tackles. DCs don't teach tackling technique. That's what position coaches are for. A lot of youth and inexperience out there and being without your two best LBs makes an impact. Their yards after contact had to be over 200.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most disappointing team in my lifetime and it's not close. At least there isn't a disappointment December stage since it's over.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. We've entered a new era when we lose a game but feel good about it because we played well in some aspects of the game.
They're hands down the best team in the NFL and we lost by 7 at their house. Maybe if Rodgers hadn't tried to play two more series after injuring his ribs it might have been different.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lombardi took a talented roster of losers and turned them into the greatest dynasty the NFL has known. This team has talent, in particular the defense. Way too much individual talent to be this bad every week.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at it this way, if the D gives up 200 yards or LESS rushing next week - it will be an improvement :)

Reaction score
I don’t believe there is saving anything next year moving from Rodgers way contract is structured….we hitched ourselves to him for 2023 in a big way. I believe at best Capt or someone said his hit can be next year is like $30 or so…with more of same the next year.
Trade him.
Although I’d let him know I’m fully expecting he’ll retire. Have a retirement parting gift ready with card and all. Either way he’s done

Last edited: