Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO they’ve had multiple bad afternoons, BUT many will say this is the first….lol

Cannot love this post more!
But I also love how that, even though our QB, was trending negatively and couldn't right the ship (just over 5 points in the first half for a while), others were reacting like everything was going well. I love how this team is trending upward, but it will take more than 2 games to make me believe this is going good. Until the last 2 games, JL did have the lowest completion percentage of all starting QBs in the NFL. I love how he been playing the last two weeks, he's not hopping like we was in almost every drop back, is now looking like I wanted him to look. Again, he was not a starter, but he also wasn't a rookie. I wasn't looking for a team with more than 6 wins, then I was hoping for 4 wins, now I'm back to 6 wins (anything more is just a bonus), but I watched this team well before Farve was the QB, I'll root for them even if they go 0-17.

Reaction score
Beef up our O-line and get Love stepping into those long throws more
That’s true. We can start to see what a few more upgrades on O would look like. Our WR room is actually pretty deep. Heath looked great today. Kraft looked good again, like he’s getting comfortable. I thought he was the steal of the draft, when he peaks he’s going to be fun to watch.
Wicks looked great last week. Love is throwing the ball all over place. A little more refinement and he’s good to go imo. His command of the Offense is reminiscent of young Favre

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it wasn’t us we’d be pissed if that was called PI, means to me it was the right call.

Got three, defense can we be insanely special a third straight possession!?!?!
Im all for being fair… but I do not see that play that way at all.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO. Love continued his upwards trend. He was better than good today. The young WRs continue to improve. Kraft looked good also. The 2 biggest positive things I saw was the OLine play and the Defense. The rest of the season should be very exciting. My 7 win prediction is still on target, they may even surpass it. A combination of the D forcing turnovers and some bad play by the opposition has definitely helped the last 2 weeks. IMO. As good as the 1st half was offensively I can't help but to realize the only points in the 2nd half were Thanks to Detroit going for it on 4th down in their own territory. If he doesn't do that this could have been a last possession game. All in all to get a win on the road against a very good team with all of their injuries is nothing less than outstanding. I hope I didn't let my biggest fan down.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO. Love continued his upwards trend. He was better than good today. The young WRs continue to improve. Kraft looked good also. The 2 biggest positive things I saw was the OLine play and the Defense. The rest of the season should be very exciting. My 7 win prediction is still on target, they may even surpass it. A combination of the D forcing turnovers and some bad play by the opposition has definitely helped the last 2 weeks. IMO. As good as the 1st half was offensively I can't help but to realize the only points in the 2nd half were Thanks to Detroit going for it on 4th down in their own territory. If he doesn't do that this could have been a last possession game. All in all to get a win on the road against a very good team with all of their injuries is nothing less than outstanding. I hope I didn't let my biggest fan down.
This I'm definitely in agreement with. I'm definitely glad great 1st half lead to a win. Very glad to have a win. I hope everyone is having a great turkey day!

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas won 45-10, they're not doing badly.
Is it possible McCarthy is a better coach than we gave him credit for?
I don't know, he was looking at being unemployed if they looked bad this year, heck, may still be bad. The cowgirls lost to every playoff team (that's good teams this year) that they've faced this season, so I'm not going to give them great team status yet. They seem like a good team, but after you beat a team that traded away both of their best defensive players, I'm not really impressed.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know, he was looking at being unemployed if they looked bad this year, heck, may still be bad. The cowgirls lost to every playoff team (that's good teams this year) that they've faced this season, so I'm not going to give them great team status yet. They seem like a good team, but after you beat a team that traded away both of their best defensive players, I'm not really impressed.
Yup, whenever Dallas played a good team they lost (they also lost to the Cardinals).

Reaction score
What would be even more amazing is getting to .500 against KC. A 6-6 start would put our postseason chances well into play. Much of that is simply due to a terrible South and the disparity in NFC records this season. It’s near ideal for us right now. We are alone as a #8 seed today. We are now competing with Seattle and Minnesota for the #6-#7 Wildcard spots and just 1 game behind both.
Past KC? our opponents’ records
3-8
4-6
1-9
6-5
3-8

Again. A Win at Lambeau next weekend would be huge. Not to mention we have 3-4 Players on D who could be reentering the fold against the next few opponents (Chiefs, Giants)
Savage, Alexander, Stokes and Campbell.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
What would be even more amazing is getting to .500 against KC. A 6-6 start would put our postseason chances well into play. Much of that is simply due to a terrible South and the disparity in NFC records this season. It’s near ideal for us right now. We are alone as a #8 seed today. We are now competing with Seattle and Minnesota for the #6-#7 Wildcard spots and just 1 game behind both.
3-8
4-6
1-9
6-5
3-8

Again. A Win at Lambeau next weekend would be huge. Not to mention we have 3-4 Players on D who could be reentering the fold against the next few opponents (Chiefs, Giants)
That 6-5 team you mentioned play the Lions the week before AND the next week. One of those scheduling quirks that show up every now and then. Their playoff destiny should be completely in their hands at that point.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3-8
4-6
1-9
6-5
3-8

Beating KC will be one daunting undertaking. We beat Detroit yesterday but the Lions are not as good as KC.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, there goes our top five draft spot.
:)

Members online

Latest posts