OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did the same thing and put it in the custom frame I made ! I won't wrap til Saturday afternoon after I check the Post Office one last time for originals ! The Packers better beat the Bears Sunday night to make up for this nightmare !! Merry XMAS to you and yours !
The fake ones will be just as good for delivering the surprise and good news. Then everyone can be excited together about when the real one will arrive. Good work to keep from spoiling Christmas!

joshuasmom07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My sister is on the phone with them right now. They said mine shipped the 15th and they do not know why it has not arrived and that I need to contact UPS to find the tracking number (and UPS said they have no clue). They said they would call her back and she said no, she wanted a manager immediately. I do not know why we were forced to pay $25 for 2 day shipping when its been 7 days since they supposedly shipped mine.

joshuasmom07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The manager is stating that the $25 was not a shipping fee, but rather a processing fee. He is stating that they never guaranteed anything would arrive by Christmas and that there was nothing saying that the orders would be shipped 2-day shipping and everything was mailed out UPS ground which is 5-10 business days. Ummm...according to the FAQ on the packersowner.com website, it states "Are there any additional charges? Yes. You will be charged a $25 shipping-and-handling fee for each order of one or more shares." as well as " Can you deliver certificates to me so that I receive them by December 24, 2011? Yes. If ordering online, your transaction and execution of the Subscription Agreement and Order Form must be completed by December 16, 2011.". And finally " How will the shareholder certificates be delivered to me? The Corporation will mail the shareholder certificates by two-day shipping

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
The manager is stating that the $25 was not a shipping fee, but rather a processing fee. He is stating that they never guaranteed anything would arrive by Christmas and that there was nothing saying that the orders would be shipped 2-day shipping and everything was mailed out UPS ground which is 5-10 business days. Ummm...according to the FAQ on the packersowner.com website, it states "Are there any additional charges? Yes. You will be charged a $25 shipping-and-handling fee for each order of one or more shares." as well as " Can you deliver certificates to me so that I receive them by December 24, 2011? Yes. If ordering online, your transaction and execution of the Subscription Agreement and Order Form must be completed by December 16, 2011.". And finally " How will the shareholder certificates be delivered to me? The Corporation will mail the shareholder certificates by two-day shipping
I talked to the Moron Co earlier today and she told me I would have my stock (ordered 12/6) by Christmas (12/25). I asked, "What is my recourse if I don't recieve my order by Christmas?". Her response was, "You'll have to call then and we'll handle it at that time". LOL!!! That's comforting.

joshuasmom07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I talked to the Moron Co earlier today and she told me I would have my stock (ordered 12/6) by Christmas (12/25). I asked, "What is my recourse if I don't recieve my order by Christmas?". Her response was, "You'll have to call then and we'll handle it at that time". LOL!!! That's comforting.
Despite their saying of "we mailed it the 15th", I received a shipping confirmation 2 minutes getting off the phone saying they were prepping it to be shipped and I will have it tomorrow. That it was shipped express overnight.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Despite their saying of "we mailed it the 15th", I received a shipping confirmation 2 minutes getting off the phone saying they were prepping it to be shipped and I will have it tomorrow. That it was shipped express overnight.
Wow. They didn't do that for me. Would you please call on my behalf? (j/k of course)

joshuasmom07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. They didn't do that for me. Would you please call on my behalf? (j/k of course)
They wouldnt even do it when I called! They kept giving me the run around. Lol. I had to get my sister to call and she ripped them apart. When she heard me complaining about the whole deal she was all "give me the phone number, I will call them right now" and she wouldnt get off the line until she had a guarantee it was going to be shipped. Haha. She spoke to the main manager and said "if you want I can email you a copy of what your website says about shipping and delivery". I just hope they dont mess up my certificate out of spite.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
So my wife and I received our shares today! We were both in awe with the presentation of the shares... The packaging was beautiful! Now I need to make us some frames!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm sooo shocked you didn't get yours among the first! After all you live in the STATE!!! bummer!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another day with no UPS truck to my house(sniff) Glad I have been busy and not waiting every day like I have today! lol

gbp84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I created this account just to post on this thread. I ordered my stock on 12/8, and due to an unforeseen circumstance arising that I needed that money for, had to call to cancel it later the same day. I gave the guy on the phone the last 4 digits of the card I used to make the order, and he assured me that the cancellation would be processed and my money refunded within 3 days. When that hadn't happened by Tuesday the 13th, I called back and asked what was up, and was told that the people who process and cancel orders were just way behind, and that it'd definitely be taken care of by the 16th. When that didn't happen, I called back again, told the guy the situation, he checked on the order and told me that I'd have the stock by the 24th. I told him that I didn't want the stock at this point, and was calling to check on the cancellation. He then told me it couldn't be cancelled because I'd have to call within 24 hours of the order being placed in order to cancel. Which, of course, I had. He told me I'd have to send the stock back to Wells Fargo after I received it to get a refund. Which seems odd to me, that I guess I'm just supposed to mail the stock and my credit card number off and hope for the best. I called back right after I got off the phone with him and talked to someone else, who allegedly couldn't tell me whether the order or the cancellation had been processed or not, and said that she'd have her supervisor call me this week. So supposedly I'll be contacted by them today or tomorrow, but suffice to say I'm not holding my breath at this point. Every time I call them, I get a completely different story. I've not received the shipping email or the cancellation email they said I'd receive. No communication whatsoever. They really don't seem to know what's going on over there. It's INCREDIBLY frustrating. If they can't cancel orders, I really wish they'd have just told me that the first time I called in. It would have sucked, but at least I'd know the money wasn't coming back and I could have gotten on with my life instead of having this be a weeks-long ordeal. Has anyone gotten anywhere with these people? I really don't know what else to do. Ideally I'd like my refund; failing that, I'd like the stock, which it seems like I should have gotten by now if the order was never canceled. I have the strangest feeling that I'm not going to be sent the stock AND my money won't be refunded.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I created this account just to post on this thread. I ordered my stock on 12/8, and due to an unforeseen circumstance arising that I needed that money for, had to call to cancel it later the same day. I gave the guy on the phone the last 4 digits of the card I used to make the order, and he assured me that the cancellation would be processed and my money refunded within 3 days. When that hadn't happened by Tuesday the 13th, I called back and asked what was up, and was told that the people who process and cancel orders were just way behind, and that it'd definitely be taken care of by the 16th. When that didn't happen, I called back again, told the guy the situation, he checked on the order and told me that I'd have the stock by the 24th. I told him that I didn't want the stock at this point, and was calling to check on the cancellation. He then told me it couldn't be cancelled because I'd have to call within 24 hours of the order being placed in order to cancel. Which, of course, I had. He told me I'd have to send the stock back to Wells Fargo after I received it to get a refund. Which seems odd to me, that I guess I'm just supposed to mail the stock and my credit card number off and hope for the best. I called back right after I got off the phone with him and talked to someone else, who allegedly couldn't tell me whether the order or the cancellation had been processed or not, and said that she'd have her supervisor call me this week. So supposedly I'll be contacted by them today or tomorrow, but suffice to say I'm not holding my breath at this point. Every time I call them, I get a completely different story. I've not received the shipping email or the cancellation email they said I'd receive. No communication whatsoever. They really don't seem to know what's going on over there. It's INCREDIBLY frustrating. If they can't cancel orders, I really wish they'd have just told me that the first time I called in. It would have sucked, but at least I'd know the money wasn't coming back and I could have gotten on with my life instead of having this be a weeks-long ordeal. Has anyone gotten anywhere with these people? I really don't know what else to do. Ideally I'd like my refund; failing that, I'd like the stock, which it seems like I should have gotten by now if the order was never canceled. I have the strangest feeling that I'm not going to be sent the stock AND my money won't be refunded.

Your story, is one of many horror stories... This entire process was put together piece meal and you and I are paying the consequences..

LApackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can always call your bank and cancel the transaction.

gbp84

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I just got the email from UPS that it's been shipped. Better than nothing, but I'm still pissed that the people at the phone number are either totally incompetent or lied to me for two solid weeks. Now I guess I have to try and see if this Wells Fargo refund I've been told of is actually a real thing worth pursuing. Sigh.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sucks for the people that are having problems. I am tracking my order and I am still nervous that something is going to go wrong between Northern California and Southern California. (stock cert is at UPS in Northern California)

At the end of the day, I do not think the Packers organization was prepared for the demand/response of this stock sale. I am not making excuses for them, but no way anyone though they certs would sell out in a week. Again, I am sorry for everyone having issues. I am sure it will get worked out one way or the other...

gbp84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your story, is one of many horror stories... This entire process was put together piece meal and you and I are paying the consequences..

Hey RandyM, I saw that you called Wells Fargo about returning your stock. Which number did you call? On their corporate page, the two numbers listed that make the most sense to me to call on this matter are:

Merck & Co., Inc. shareowners: 1-800-613-2104
All other shareowners: 1-800-468-9716

Was it one of those or something else? Thanks!

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey RandyM, I saw that you called Wells Fargo about returning your stock. Which number did you call? On their corporate page, the two numbers listed that make the most sense to me to call on this matter are:

Merck & Co., Inc. shareowners: 1-800-613-2104
All other shareowners: 1-800-468-9716

Was it one of those or something else? Thanks!

1 800 891 2981 (That's direct to shareholder services) Anything wrong with yours?

gbp84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 800 891 2981 (That's direct to shareholder services) Anything wrong with yours?

Awesome, thanks. Not sure if anything's wrong with mine or not, supposedly it's arriving tomorrow. But I need the money back for an unforeseen emergency and they weren't able to cancel my order before it got shipped out, apparently, so I'm at least going to explore the possibility of returning it to Wells Fargo. Thanks again!

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. Not sure if anything's wrong with mine or not, supposedly it's arriving tomorrow. But I need the money back for an unforeseen emergency and they weren't able to cancel my order before it got shipped out, apparently, so I'm at least going to explore the possibility of returning it to Wells Fargo. Thanks again!
You bet!!

timmys24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who's posted updates on here, the information has been helpful.

Ordered on the 6th, no deliveries or shipping emails yet, signed up for UPS too. Called the numbers, they said shipment could be as late as tomorrow. Officially nervous that it will get here on time.

Staff online

Latest posts