OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly! That is what really matters. Whether you have a piece of paper already or not, the process has been made and you are already part of the group. It wasn't easy for me to get in, because I live outside the US, but some nice people offered me help and I got to do it. The certificate is arriving today to Texas and I'm in Germany and I'm still very very happy to be a part of this. If you didn't read the whole thing and didn't notice they said you can't ship to PO Boxes or if they made a mistake on printing, it is for sure not ideal, but it is not cause for stress or anger, you are part of something great in a wonderful time of the year, during an awesome season for OUR team, be happy, enjoy the holiday, enjoy the experience!

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so I received my certificates yesterday and the packet they come in makes you think the paper is going to be nicer. I too was expecting some better paper, more like a diploma. A funny thing happened today though...

They sent me another certificate!

I bought 2 shares of stock, one for a family member and one for myself, I got those yesterday. Then today the UPS guy delivers a packet and I look in there and it is the same packet that I received for myself yesterday. So now I can hang up my certificate in my office AND my house. I find it LOL that some people haven't received their certificates and I have received TWO.

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got off phone with Wells Embargo and they were only able to verify that my two shares went to the mail room in St. Paul, MN , but they had no way to know it actually was shipped ! Supposedly all P.O. Box recipients are getting theirs via 2 day Priority Mail envelope via the U.S. Postal Service. Initially the early orders went to UPS , who can only drop a note in your P.O. Box to contact them or to pick up at the nearest UPS store. That wasn't working so they have been flagging or pulling all the P.O. Box orders and sending them U.S. mail. This is more research than it's worth for the lousy $25.00 shipping fee and you have to do your own tracing to boot !
And I never realized that Wells Embargo has telemarketers in either Malaysia, Indonesia, or India based on the audio quality of the telephone call. I know I wasn't speaking to someone in Vikings territory ! The saga continues..............

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly! That is what really matters. Whether you have a piece of paper already or not, the process has been made and you are already part of the group. It wasn't easy for me to get in, because I live outside the US, but some nice people offered me help and I got to do it. The certificate is arriving today to Texas and I'm in Germany and I'm still very very happy to be a part of this. If you didn't read the whole thing and didn't notice they said you can't ship to PO Boxes or if they made a mistake on printing, it is for sure not ideal, but it is not cause for stress or anger, you are part of something great in a wonderful time of the year, during an awesome season for OUR team, be happy, enjoy the holiday, enjoy the experience!
Oh Yes, JOY JOY JOY ! Merry Christmas everyone from Tiny Tim ! But I still want to know where my order is ? Can the Ghost of Christmas Future answer that one question for me because Moron & Co., Wells Embargo, United Packer Service or the U.S. Packer Service can not !!!

joshuasmom07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so angry with the Packers and UPS. Not only did the Packers not mail it out in time (they lied and told me it was mailed the 15th when in fact, it was shipped last night) but now UPS said they did not meet the 12pm deadline yesterday to mail it in time for Christmas. Now UPS wont give me my package till Tuesday...after christmas! And even though the package is in my town on the UPS office...they refuse to let me pick it up. I am so angry. This is the worst christmas ever!

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I got my stock certificates on Tuesday and I've mentioned that the put by name on my certificate and the one for my grandparents.

So this morning I got an e-mail from UPS Choice that I have a package being delivered today from Wells Fargo. I'm wondering if this is a corrected one? I didn't send the incorrect one in yet since I want my grandparents to have something to open on Sunday.
I hate to say this, but on three of my orders, which I received yesterday, they duplicated the stock certificates, not just once but TWICE. So on these three, though I paid for only three certificates, I received (count 'em) NINE separate envelopes with a total of three certificates for each person. (I will be returning the extras as soon as I receive my credit card statement making sure I was only charged for the five I purchased.) So my point is, what you are receiving tomorrow may be another copy of one of them, and with any luck, with your grandparents' names on it.

I feel so bad for having this happen because that means another six people could have gotten theirs yesterday if these hadn't been mistakenly printed. There are definitely some problems in the systems in place.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so angry with the Packers and UPS. Not only did the Packers not mail it out in time (they lied and told me it was mailed the 15th when in fact, it was shipped last night) but now UPS said they did not meet the 12pm deadline yesterday to mail it in time for Christmas. Now UPS wont give me my package till Tuesday...after christmas! And even though the package is in my town on the UPS office...they refuse to let me pick it up. I am so angry. This is the worst christmas ever!
But it's not the Packers organization doing this - they contracted all this out. Now why UPS won't let you pick it up is another issue.

Scott Ruplin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my goodness what a mess this is for so many. I am sittin at home waiting, as today is supposed to be the day, according to UPS. Will post if it comes! Hang in there you all.

ClayJar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I can't help anyone else, UPS *did* come through for me. I got the certificate for my parents by 10:30am, just like they said. Of course, it was by 10:30am HAST (i.e. Hawaii), not CST like I assumed, but that's likely because I was overflowed onto a contract employee driving a Penske truck. As I had the frame and mats standing by to do myself, I can take that.

Never did get an email for this one, either, but it's correct and well-inked. I can now redirect my full supply of nervousness to this weekend's Packer game. :D

(For the record, being a Wisconsin-born native Cheesehead with a degree from LSU means that I may be having the best football year any fan could ever want. GO! PACK! GO! and GEAUX TIGERS!)

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forgive me if this question was answered somewhere in this thread, but I really didn't feel like going through all 36 pages to find out.

My wife's stock certificate arrived today and we went to packers.com to find out what merchandise is available to her as a shareholder. In order to access that area of the site you're required to enter your last name and an 11 digit control number. Is this number located somewhere on the stock certificate? The login page says this number is located on the right of the notice or proxy card, whatever that is. I don't see any 11 digit numbers on the certificate, unless that number is comprised of a combination of numbers, or will she be receiving something else in the mail that will have that number on it? It isn't on anything she received with the stock certificate.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
But it's not the Packers organization doing this - they contracted all this out. Now why UPS won't let you pick it up is another issue.
I think they should still be liable for contracting a sh*tty firm to represent them. I was promised my delivery today. Of course, it didn't come. You'd think there would be something considering I ordered on the very first day, 12/6. Nice.

ClayJar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In order to access that area of the site you're required to enter your last name and an 11 digit control number. Is this number located somewhere on the stock certificate?
The control number is not on the stock certificate. (The item(s) mentioned come later -- the proxy card would be for voting, for example.)

If you want to order something now, there have been several reports of new shareholders being given a temporary login when they call the Packers Pro Shop, so just give them a call. If you just want to know, then yes, the control number is on something that will come later.

joshuasmom07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gave up. They finally allowed me to pick it up so I drove about 30 minutes to the warehouse. When I get there they say "oh, we put it on the truck to have it delivered". Which was fine with me...as long as it was coming tonight. Then as I was pulling into my driveway, UPS calls me and said their driver decided not to deliver it and I can drive back to pick it up. I told them to screw it and to keep the damn thing. It shouldnt be this difficult for people to do their job. I told the guy what it was and he can keep it for himself or send it back because I no longer wanted it. Its ruining christmas and I am tired of the run around. If the packers cared enough about their fans they would have had this all organized and done properly. I am so angry now. And technically it is the fault of the Packers because they are the ones who missed the time deadline for overnight shipping. So disappointed...

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The control number is not on the stock certificate. (The item(s) mentioned come later -- the proxy card would be for voting, for example.)

If you want to order something now, there have been several reports of new shareholders being given a temporary login when they call the Packers Pro Shop, so just give them a call. If you just want to know, then yes, the control number is on something that will come later.
Or email them at [email protected]

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I gave up. They finally allowed me to pick it up so I drove about 30 minutes to the warehouse. When I get there they say "oh, we put it on the truck to have it delivered". Which was fine with me...as long as it was coming tonight. Then as I was pulling into my driveway, UPS calls me and said their driver decided not to deliver it and I can drive back to pick it up. I told them to screw it and to keep the damn thing. It shouldnt be this difficult for people to do their job. I told the guy what it was and he can keep it for himself or send it back because I no longer wanted it. Its ruining christmas and I am tired of the run around. If the packers cared enough about their fans they would have had this all organized and done properly. I am so angry now. And technically it is the fault of the Packers because they are the ones who missed the time deadline for overnight shipping. So disappointed...
Your story made me laugh out loud. It's like, "OK, where's the hidden camera?", right? And I laugh with empathy because I am equally frustrated and equally without my Packers stock. In all honesty, I hope you will have a happy holiday season in spite of this crappy situation. You'll be in my thoughts on Christmas, joshuasmom07. :)

LApackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow feel bad for all the people that are having a difficult time with this. especially since i recieved a second certificate when i only ordered one. i better call them dont want to be charged twice.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How much later?

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what I want to order yet, or even IF I want to order anything. I first need to have access to the shareholder merchandise before I'll know if I want anything, but before I can do that I need the control number...
I believe the temporary log in is
Last Name - SHAREHOLDER
Control # - 11111111111

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally received a call from Wells Fargo tonight. They claim that all P.O. Box recipients were mailed overnight yesterday via U.S.P.S. Express Mail ! Nothing in P.O. Box today and last call is tomorrow. It's down to the wire........ Refund request is set for Monday if they don't deliver !!! GO BEARS !

D

Dan115

Finally received a call from Wells Fargo tonight. They claim that all P.O. Box recipients were mailed overnight yesterday via U.S.P.S. Express Mail ! Nothing in P.O. Box today and last call is tomorrow. It's down to the wire........ Refund request is set for Monday if they don't deliver !!! GO BEARS !

Are you a Packer Backer or dabears?

Members online

Latest posts