OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

LargeRon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our offense has had to carry this team with some decent special teams contributions. Outside of leading the league in interceptions our defense has been bad. Earlier in the season we were stopping the run, lately teams have been getting 5+ yards a carry on early downs far too often. Here's hoping they make a much needed boost in overall performance against the Giants.

The key word is HORRIBLE. League average scoring per game was 22.2, the GB defense allowed 22.4 per game. In my book that makes them an average defense, not a HORRIBLE defense. 13 teams surrendered more points per game than GB and 3 (DET, NYG, DEN) of those made the playoffs (two are still in it). Eight teams surrendered more than 25 points per game. One of them is still in it (NYG). So please tell me again just how HORRIBLE the Packers defense is.

Did I forget to mention that the Packer's defense was 15-1 just like the Packer's offense?

Reaction score
It's the big plays the D has to eliminate. You can't allow Eli to throw 40 yard, 50 yard or hell 60 yard passes and expect to win. Know your opponent. Know that the Giants have some dynamic receivers (they aren't better than ours but they are very good) and Eli is looking to go long. This is on the defense of the Packers. Aaron and the offense will put up points. It's up to our D to make sure the game isn't even close.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I believe the Packers will win.

I do not have a predicted score or any predicted stats.

But, I believe the Packers will win.

MidwestMenace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone sees the packers crazy number of yards they gave up this year, but dont realize we have AMAZING red zone d. Holding teams to 3 points has won us alot of games this year. Just a little input

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else think that Grant will have a monster game??

I feel like he will break out this game... 75 rushing yds, 40 rec yds, TD

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tomorrows suppose to be warmer then expected according to accuweather. 30 degree high and 26 low.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Downright balmy temps for GB in January. When I was there in the beginning of December a couple of years ago it was a little above 10 degrees by the end of the night.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if it will be windy or not?

you guys would know better than me but from what I've heard wind usually isn't a factor in Lambeau unless it's really windy out. Where as in Giants Stadium it was always really windy regardless of the weather. Metlife is not as bad, but the wind is still there.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I will be able to hop on the computer much for the rest of the weekend so I wanted to say thanks to everyone for a nice week of football discussions.

Lets hope for no injuries, no bad calls, and a good game. Good luck to the Packers, but just not as much as for the Giants. May the best team win.

If the Packers win, I'll come back and take my lumps for a bit. But lets hope it does not come to that. =]

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
you guys would know better than me but from what I've heard wind usually isn't a factor in Lambeau unless it's really windy out. Where as in Giants Stadium it was always really windy regardless of the weather. Metlife is not as bad, but the wind is still there.

Giants stadium yeah we have seen and heard how it can affect..

but at Gb not as bad, but passing can be affected some, and kicking for sure..

Members online

Latest posts