Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Steelers 12/20: LOSS 37 - 36

hybriddragonfly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the coaches let this one get away, that defense with the 8 DBs your best coverage guy playing deep middle, and no rush has to be the dumbest **** i have ever seen

that game is a microcosm of the season, we can not hold a lead , and we are the most undisciplined team in the league. I do not remember a packer team ever with this many penalties......

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love how this team brings you in and gets you excited then lets you down, a sudden kick to the balls. what an effing let down.
The most frustrating part is that it's usually the little things... Like a missed FG, or a blown assignment. Usually by the same players... And yet they're kept on the team...

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of the dropped passes hurt too. I can think of one specific time where Driver should have caught it and he probably would have gotten a good 15 yards or so.

That challenge overturning the Roethlisberger fumble was complete BS. He clearly fumbled it.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it would still be pretty hard for us NOT to get in due to 3 of the NFC East teams fighting it out. That really helps us.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This really puts me in a bad mood. I wouldn't be in such a bad mood if we just got our ***** kicked. But the fact that it should have been a W, ahh!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of the dropped passes hurt too. I can think of one specific time where Driver should have caught it and he probably would have gotten a good 15 yards or so.

That challenge overturning the Roethlisberger fumble was complete BS. He clearly fumbled it.
And it wasn't a completion in that challenge. The foot was clearly out of bounds.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The most frustrating part is that it's usually the little things... Like a missed FG, or a blown assignment. Usually by the same players... And yet they're kept on the team...

YESSS, and its been this way for years do you recall a guy named Ahmad Carroll from years ago that year after year blew coverage time and time again yet every year he stayed on the team. Something really needs to change when it comes to cutting players.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YESSS, and its been this way for years do you recall a guy named Ahmad Carroll from years ago that year after year blew coverage time and time again yet every year he stayed on the team. Something really needs to change when it comes to cutting players.
Ahmad Carroll? You mean Jarrett Bush...

I was beggining to think they were different players, but nah. It's the same guy with a different name.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And it wasn't a completion in that challenge. The foot was clearly out of bounds.

Yea he was clearly out of bounds and the Matthews forced fumble was most definitely a **** up on the refs part. That ball was on Ben's shoulder while he was flailing his arm forward, last time I checked thats a fumble even to Tom Brady

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea he was clearly out of bounds and the Matthews forced fumble was most definitely a **** up on the refs part. That ball was on Ben's shoulder while he was flailing his arm forward, last time I checked thats a fumble even to Tom Brady

Yeah I bet that Saints fans are also fuming right now too. It's similar to what happened to Brees on the last play. Officials are so biased nowadays that I HATE IT!!!

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahmad Carroll? You mean Jarrett Bush...

I was beggining to think they were different players, but nah. It's the same guy with a different name.

yea maybe we're just cursed to have that one guy every year that we can always count on to just let WR's get a 2 second headstart then give chase. Correct me if i'm wrong but its his job to cover wallace if hes in man coverage.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ha hahahahahahahahahha...

500 yards passing...and Pittsburgh has NO defense left and the Packers STILL can't win!!

Told you, Erin Rodgers is a LOSER.

The Packers are not the real deal...Beat up a few "tomato cans" and you guys get "excited"....

Nobody's picking them to do anything....

Ted Thompson and the Green Bay Packers are nothing but LOSERS...

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score

500 yards passing...and Pittsburgh has NO defense left and the Packers STILL can't win!!

The Packers are not the real deal...Beat up a few "tomato cans" and you guys get "excited"....

Wow thats a great troll

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score

idiot.

Members online

Latest posts