Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Steelers 12/20: LOSS 37 - 36

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha hahahahahahahahahha...

500 yards passing...and Pittsburgh has NO defense left and the Packers STILL can't win!!

Told you, Erin Rodgers is a LOSER.

The Packers are not the real deal...Beat up a few "tomato cans" and you guys get "excited"....

Nobody's picking them to do anything....

Ted Thompson and the Green Bay Packers are nothing but LOSERS...

The only reason Ben was able to put up 500 is because they couldn't run the ball for ****.. oh yeah and btw it wasn't even aaron rodgers' but jarret bush's. I wish that we could mock him with a clever nickname like people do with the Gaints' C.C. Brown ( Can't Cover Brown)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea maybe we're just cursed to have that one guy every year that we can always count on to just let WR's get a 2 second headstart then give chase. Correct me if i'm wrong but its his job to cover wallace if hes in man coverage.
It was his assignment. But he was sucking so much that Capers in the last 3 or 4 plays put another guy in, who also sucks.

With McCalister in FA, I just can't believe we're relying on those MFs...

All it takes is one bad day for the D and some BS ref calls, like it happened today, for it to happen again.

It's not every game that Woodson is going to make a huge play.

And when the opposition has 4 very good targets, there's Woodson, there's Williams, maybe there's Collins, but one guy will be assigned to Bush or Bell.

And then we're ******.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score

500 yards passing...and Pittsburgh has NO defense left and the Packers STILL can't win!!

The Packers are not the real deal...Beat up a few "tomato cans" and you guys get "excited"....

Hey Jeff Levens,

Remember that part where you said we apparently got "Home Cookin' " when it came to the Refs? What do you call it that the steelers got?

Rodgers actually did quite well. Our D was the reason was lost.

IDK why I'm addressing this troll like he actually cares about facts. W/E.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Will one of you admins ban this retard already?

Cobra5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are 9 and 5. Better than last year, but still quite a ways to go to take it all the way. I didn't care for some of the play calling again, but I personally don't thimk McCarthy knows how to call plays!! We have alot of talent we need to become winners. We aren't quite there yet. We need some changes for next year to get better. #26 - who are you? Crosby - why? McCarthy???

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score

wither in hell

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe that we have the best corner in the NFL and at the same time the worst in the world. How does that happen???

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe that we have the best corner in the NFL and at the same time the worst in the world. How does that happen???
Maybe BECAUSE we have the best corner in the NFL the thinking heads don't care for who's the nickel and dime.

Anyway, if they get rid of him now, this game was a blessing in disguise. If not, then I fear for our postseason...

Reaction score
The Game

There is a real good chance that this team will lose the next 2 games and not make the playoffs. They have not defeated any real good teams and they even lost to Tampa Bay. They have to play Arizona as an away game. It just looks like it has the likely potential to be yet another failed season. Glad I haven't wasted any money on these guys. As a game comment; To this day I have never understood the 3-man rush when what is needed is pressure on the quarterback. Any team that uses it is just plain stupid. But, aren't we hospitable to lose to the Steelers so they were able to use us as a rebound team and perhaps put themselves back in the playoff picture? I mean, after all, it is the yule tide season when we are supposed to spread good tidings of comfort and joy. Makes me warm all over to have given the Steelers some christmas cheer.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was frustrated with Crosby and Bush, but even more with the officiating. I could tell it was going to be another steeler love fest for the NFL when during the first few offensive plays the steeler bull rushed Rodgers and speared him helmet to helmet on 2 series. Then later on Harrison totally delivers a late blow on Rodgers slamming him into the turf and just lays on top of him talking smack. All 3 of those should have been roughing the passer, and I am sure if the Packers would have done it would have been called.

The fumble reversal was the biggest ******** call I have seen all year. Did you see even Ben said "Wow" on the sidelines when the call was reversed.
It seems to me that the NFL just wants as many east coast teams in the playoffs (or in the hunt) for as long as they can. The officiating tonight only serves to back up my crazy conspiracy theory.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe BECAUSE we have the best corner in the NFL the thinking heads don't care for who's the nickel and dime.

Anyway, if they get rid of him now, this game was a blessing in disguise. If not, then I fear for our postseason...

same here, like how bad do you have to be

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it.

IF GB does not make the playoffs... AND they lose the next 2 which will make them 9-7, why would you consider that a failed season? They were 6-10 last season which means they turned that losing season into a winning season. I dont get it.

There is a real good chance that this team will lose the next 2 games and not make the playoffs. They have not defeated any real good teams and they even lost to Tampa Bay. They have to play Arizona as an away game. It just looks like it has the likely potential to be yet another failed season. Glad I haven't wasted any money on these guys. As a game comment; To this day I have never understood the 3-man rush when what is needed is pressure on the quarterback. Any team that uses it is just plain stupid. But, aren't we hospitable to lose to the Steelers so they were able to use us as a rebound team and perhaps put themselves back in the playoff picture? I mean, after all, it is the yule tide season when we are supposed to spread good tidings of comfort and joy. Makes me warm all over to have given the Steelers some christmas cheer.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before the Crosby kick I turned to my sister and said "I think they would be better off just going for it on 4th and 2. I don't trust Crosby to make this kick." Sure enough. Three more points would have obviously gone a long way in this game.

Also, can I stop hearing about us being a top defense. I couldn't believe that the numbers worked out for us to be considered a top defense, I've never felt that way, EVER, and tonight is a clear example. 503 yards passing? We got shredded across the middle all night.

Another great game from Rodgers is all for not - 383 yards passing, 4 total tds and led the offense to 36 points. Thanks again defense!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle sucks, and AZ already clinched playoff, and they play soft when they don't have to win.

We'll be in the playoffs, I can bet on it.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Agreed! Seattle is an easy team but look how the Packers react from a loss. They get beaten down badly and lose hope and then lose to the Buccs. The only other thing that could happen is if they rebound and play strong like they did against Dallas. Anyway who the eff cares anymore, Bi-queens clinch the division again WTF.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed! Seattle is an easy team but look how the Packers react from a loss. They get beaten down badly and lose hope and then lose to the Buccs. The only other thing that could happen is if they rebound and play strong like they did against Dallas. Anyway who the eff cares anymore, Bi-queens clinch the division again WTF.

the queens clinched teh division, but when they lose in the playoffs it will all be a big waste anyways, so who cares.

Members online

Latest posts