Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Steelers 12/20: LOSS 37 - 36

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IF GB does not make the playoffs... AND they lose the next 2 which will make them 9-7, why would you consider that a failed season? They were 6-10 last season which means they turned that losing season into a winning season. I dont get it.
WOA WOA WOA! If they don't make the playoffs and lose the last three games, EVERYBODY should be fired.

But that won't happen.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOA WOA WOA! If they don't make the playoffs and lose the last three games, EVERYBODY should be fired.

But that won't happen.

knowing the inconsistency of this team, IT COULD HAPPEN! But my senses tell me that Packers will make the playoffs. But like I said in another thread we won't go past the wild card game.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well to whoever wanted JeffQuery banned, Why ban him?

Cause when the Vikings lose in the playoffs we will torment him and listen to all the reasons as to why his team lost and then we can all laugh about it!

He will be just like every other viking troll. Just another fair weather fan who only shows up when things are good. Or for that matter 95% of all vikings fans. Its no suprise that every year they talk about moving the team with lame *** fans like that on your side. :viksux:

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But that won't happen.

Yea definitely not, the Seahawks just lost to the Bucaneers and have been reeling ever since MORA became their coach. And the Cardinals had to score in the last seconds in order to barely beat the Lions. Bottom line we go 11-5 and make it to the playoffs with a wildcard. The seeding is the only question and that can be revealed once the NFC East is done duking it out.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the last team I would bet on right now.
We lost to a desperate current SB champions, at their home, with ref help, because of 3 players.

That has no bearing on how good this team is, it only shows that we need to get rid of some guys, because there's allways the possibility of this kind of game happening again.

Definitely not the end of the world.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost to a desperate current SB champions, at their home, with ref help, because of 3 players.

That has no bearing on how good this team is, it only shows that we need to get rid of some guys, because there's allways the possibility of this kind of game happening again.

Definitely not the end of the world.

In the off season we are just gonna have to get more depth in the secondary. Woodson can't do it all. Get a new kicker is a must, of course.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what worries me for the playoffs. Big Ben just shred our secondary to pieces. Favre did the same thing when we played the Vikings twice. We play a good quarterback/team and we get ripped apart.

however what gives me hope is that game against the Cowboys, which was fantastic defensivley.

but i feel like playing a playoff game in Philadelphia with that quick strike big play offense, then they could shred us apart. idk. but i think our chances of making any kind of run are pretty slim.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You jokers crack me up....

You get all "arrogant" because the Packers beat up some "tomato cans" and a Dallas team that had their heads up their ***, and then when a real team shows you some reality, you start attacking Favre...

You guys know deep down that this team isn't very good, don't you?

That's why you're so pissed off...

No way are you guys even in the game if Pittsburgh had Palamalalou in there....

But it's funny to hear you guys whine and cry about the REFS....

Favre already SPANKED you twice but you STILL haven't learned your lesson...

Like spoiled children, you need another whuppin by yo' Daddy...(and I'm sure Favre would like to give it to you)...but you'll never go that far!

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I told you guys Pitt was gonna be a tough game to win.

Great - this totally messes with Green Bay playing Arizona in round 1, which ends up not boding well for Minnesota.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You jokers crack me up....

You get all "arrogant" because the Packers beat up some "tomato cans" and a Dallas team that had their heads up their ***, and then when a real team shows you some reality, you start attacking Favre...

You guys know deep down that this team isn't very good, don't you?

That's why you're so pissed off...

No way are you guys even in the game if Pittsburgh had Palamalalou in there....

But it's funny to hear you guys whine and cry about the REFS....

Favre already SPANKED you twice but you STILL haven't learned your lesson...

Like spoiled children, you need another whuppin by yo' Daddy...(and I'm sure Favre would like to give it to you)...but you'll never go that far!

Isn't it your bedtime? You have school tomorrow.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey jeff, do the words "similar schedules" come to mind at all or are you just gonna keep running your Faver memorabilia store or pilot his plane in your wildest of fantasies?

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think we'll still end up playing Arizona in the first game. Theres no way we come out in the final home game of the season and lose to a poor Seattle team. Arizona doesnt have anything to play for in their last game so they should rest their startes.

Plus we have the tie-breaker over the Cowboys.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of people complain about Capers only rushing 3 lineman during long situations. I definitely don't think it's his fault at all. Why should he bring in an extra blitzer? I've seen a lot of teams around the league like the Saints, Panthers, and 49ers generate tons of pressure while only bringing down 3 d-lineman. I'm starting to believe that even without the injuries our d-line is highly overrated.

Members online

Latest posts