Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Cardinals 1/10: LOSE 51 - 45

cecil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And let's face it. Winning this game would've given us the right to get destroyed by the Saints who have an even better Offense than the Cards.

fromphilly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Deion Sanders is giving Aaron Rodgers a lot love on NFLTV right now. Basically saying that he played awesome and bounced back from his 1st pass getting intercepted. I can only agree. Really the entire team fought and made me proud. I know I know the defense couldn't stop AZ today BUT the heart and effort were there imo.

It is disappointing to have another season where Brett will have advanced further into the playoffs than us though.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, didn't expect the Cards to do that well. The Packers did a great job answering back after the Cardinals getting tons of momentum in the 1st half.

Rodgers, you really need to learn when to throw it away dude. Besides that and the terrible INT he threw, Rodgers was really good. I'm definitely glad we have Rodgers.

What will happen to Dom Capers, I assume he'll be back since we had three secondary guys out for most of the season, then Atari Bigby getting hurt really exposed us.

There were a lot of penalties that I didn't agree with and all that, but I gotta commend the Cards for playing a great game.

BTW we're still a very young team and can only get a lot better from here. I'm excited to see what the Packers will do in the new decade.

I know we were down by around 21 points by the start of the 2nd half, but I was disappointed McCarthy didn't run the ball more. Grant got some great runs going, I was surprised.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And let's face it. Winning this game would've given us the right to get destroyed by the Saints who have an even better Offense than the Cards.

Yeah haha, I was thinking that too that EVEN if we do win, that we'll be met by Drew Brees and that explosive offense. Can't think like that though. Focus on the game at hand.

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RUNNING BACKS! oh man we need to see if we can grab deshard Choice from the cowboys this year, any of their running back are 100% better than ours.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah haha, I was thinking that too that EVEN if we do win, that we'll be met by Drew Brees and that explosive offense. Can't think like that though. Focus on the game at hand.

I thought that we could beat them because We would have won in 1 dome so whats another dome meant to be, we could have played in 3 domes and lost the superbowl outdoors

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I simply cannot BELIEVE people are calling for Driver to be gotten rid of. Are you insane?! Why not cut Jennings while we're at it? He's had some drops too and wasn't too hot earlier on in the season! Sheesh!
The guy had over 1,000 yards (again!) this season, and made some huge plays earlier on in the season, and you guys want him cut?!

Some of you really are fickle arseholes.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
RUNNING BACKS! oh man we need to see if we can grab deshard Choice from the cowboys this year, any of their running back are 100% better than ours.
I was thinking this exact thing last night. We should absolutely make a push for one of their RBs.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How come noone here mentioned Chad Clifton? I think his tenure in Green Bay is done seeing how TJ Lang has stepped up nicely for his spot. I especially liked that pancake that Lang threw on Campbell. I don't know if we are still gunning for an O-lineman in the draft but I would sure like to get a defensive guy at this point.

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually i'm saying cut driver BEFORE he gets too old, don't wait, he HAS lost a step, and isn't as good as he was. Now as for the running backs, the are always good late in the season, but early? we choke bad.

I don't want more rookies though, we got too many young guys as is, we need some people who have played a couple of years and know the speed of the game.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Do you mean TASHARD CHOICE? Learn about the NFL before posting BS. No need for Grant to go anywhere.

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok honest mistake there, I live here in dallas, and i only ever Hear his name. and it sounds like Deshard, not Teshard, but you are right.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i think we ought to replace driver, he is just getting old.

we also need real talent on our defense, this unit is pathetic, have been most of the year, it was dom capers genius that kept them alive.

this is what i was saying all year... everyone put up a ton of yards on us!

Members online

Latest posts