Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Cardinals 1/10: LOSE 51 - 45

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will submit there was contact on the play, just as there is in nearly every play of every game. i stand by my comments here, to much shrill *****ing and whining.

Thats fair... people screaming about a facemask on that last play have no arguement... I didn't care for the helmet to helmet, but Tom Brady doesn't play for the Green and Gold. I just wanted that one in the endzone cause he got away with it twice. I could understand missing it once, but Fitz didn't do squat without pushing off.

I place full blame on the defense... the refs had very little to do with allowing 51 points.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
I see a hand in Rodgers face, Thats a flag?

In the Cardinal's post game interview, Adams stated that during the game, he got tired of looking at spinach lodged in Rodger's teeth. Besides the game being on the line, as an extra incentive to rush Rodgers, Adams wanted to pick the quarterback of the football and spinach. You can see the succulent *** flying to the right of the football. :biggrin:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thompson, McCarthy, and Capers: take your legacy and shove it up your ***. Take Rodgers and Crosby with you, too. First play of the game Rodgers? Really? He's an NFL quarterback and he doesn't know to throw the ball away? I learned that in Pop Warner!!! In OT, an OVERTHROW?!?!?!?!?!? Hey, TT, pay him another million, maybe he'll overthrown by three yards next year!!! ********. Oh, by the way, Favre is resting this week because he lead his team to a BYE!!! Good thing you traded him TT! Nice "legacy."

I'm sick of this ****. This team sucks, this management sucks, and weasels suck too (I just don't like weasels, that's all).

Kick me off this board if you want admin, I don't give a ****. After 37 years (yes, that's 37 years, and three generations) of being a pack fan, I'm sick of this ****ing ****. **** you TT/MM, you're both ****ing IDIOTS!!!!

The definition of an over-reaction^^^

Calm down.

Chuck4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the difference between Fitzgerald shoving Woodson to the ground before catching a touchdown, and Chillar's illegal contact against the Steelers which voided an interception that would have ended the game as a Packers win? Is it because Fitzgerald is more well known and can get away with it? The referees blew this game for the Packers. I said it after the Steelers loss and i'm saying it again, the Packers' defense gets manhandled, but the opponent still needed a miracle to win in the end. Hats off to the Packers for a wonderful season. Next year keep some room in the salary cap to pay the refs for some calls.

Packer Matt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense didn't show up at all! With a QB like Warner, you must bring some pressure or he will pick you apart. Capers has to accept some of the blame. Hope that we address some defensive issues in the draft. Kudos to Rodgers, Finley, and Jennings for having good games. The offense did what they had to do. We have a team that can be serious contenders, just need to add a few pieces to the puzzle.

TomHQ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thompson, McCarthy, and Capers: take your legacy and shove it up your ***. Take Rodgers and Crosby with you, too. First play of the game Rodgers? Really? He's an NFL quarterback and he doesn't know to throw the ball away? I learned that in Pop Warner!!! In OT, an OVERTHROW?!?!?!?!?!? Hey, TT, pay him another million, maybe he'll overthrown by three yards next year!!! ********. Oh, by the way, Favre is resting this week because he lead his team to a BYE!!! Good thing you traded him TT! Nice "legacy."

I'm sick of this ****. This team sucks, this management sucks, and weasels suck too (I just don't like weasels, that's all).

Kick me off this board if you want admin, I don't give a ****. After 37 years (yes, that's 37 years, and three generations) of being a pack fan, I'm sick of this ****ing ****. **** you TT/MM, you're both ****ing IDIOTS!!!!

I didn't know it was the end of the World? Hm.

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the difference between Fitzgerald shoving Woodson to the ground before catching a touchdown, and Chillar's illegal contact against the Steelers which voided an interception that would have ended the game as a Packers win? Is it because Fitzgerald is more well known and can get away with it? The referees blew this game for the Packers. I said it after the Steelers loss and i'm saying it again, the Packers' defense gets manhandled, but the opponent still needed a miracle to win in the end. Hats off to the Packers for a wonderful season. Next year keep some room in the salary cap to pay the refs for some calls.

Come on now... You really think that is how football operates?? Every time you point a finger you have three of them pointing back at you... write that down. Games are (generally) not won or lost by officiating. Just appreciate that you saw an offensive game that will not be matched the rest olf the post season. Grit your teeth and get ready for baseball!!!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I didn't know it was the end of the World? Hm.
Apparently a VERY close loss in the first round of the playoffs after a great season brings the Armageddon.

Just thought I'd add, while I'm hurt by the result, this was the best game I've seen all year. I don't really like defensive football very much (as I assume most people don't) and it was exciting to the very end, despite the slow start. I'm happy with where our team sits right now looking at the future.

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This post made me laugh so hard! My dislike for Aaron Rodgers has met its match, lol. I love Packer fans for the passion!!! This post is why going to Lambeau is truly an amazing experience. Don't give Styme too much flack.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on now... You really think that is how football operates?? Every time you point a finger you have three of them pointing back at you... write that down. Games are (generally) not won or lost by officiating. Just appreciate that you saw an offensive game that will not be matched the rest olf the post season. Grit your teeth and get ready for baseball!!!
i like this... It was our defense to blame... and im ready for some baseball.... hey and screw that guy thats overreacting... i seem to remember favre blowin it for us against the giants... we should be really lucky to have another great quarterback behind him that should lead us to success!:aggressive:

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Apparently a VERY close loss in the first round of the playoffs after a great season brings the Armageddon.

Just thought I'd add, while I'm hurt by the result, this was the best game I've seen all year. I don't really like defensive football very much (as I assume most people don't) and it was exciting to the very end, despite the slow start. I'm happy with where our team sits right now looking at the future.

Couldn't have said it better. :cool2:

Bastian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most World Championships:
Green Bay Packers, 12
Chicago Bears, 9
New York Giants, 7
Pittsburgh Steelers, 6
Dallas Cowboys, 5
San Francisco 49ers, 5
Washington Redskins, 5
Cleveland Browns, 4
Detroit Lions, 4
Indianapolis/Baltimore Colts, 4

Man, how far back are you going? That's like saying that France has the most victories in the history of war. Let's deal in the Super Bowl era, please.

How 'bout dem Cowboys!!!!!!!?

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bo but rodgers got hit in the head on that play and face masked on the pick. The refs blew a **** ton of calls might i mention Fitzgeralds td wen he knocked the **** out of woodson before he scored the second time.

waaah waaah waaah. do you need a kleenex?

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That makes no sense.

A facemask is a facemask i dont give a **** where the ball is. I think he may have grabbed his facemask before the ball came out, though i have to look at it again.

i agree that **** was a facemask and it was before the ball came out...i looked at it several times through the tears.

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do you even know what a good team is or are you just one of those idiots that watch Sportscenter for half an hour, see what team is good then buy the QB's jersey. **** off *********.

i will not **** off, thank you. i am of the opinion the "good team" won today. and no, i do not own a kurt warner jersey. pus-nuts.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like this... It was our defense to blame... and im ready for some baseball.... hey and screw that guy thats overreacting... i seem to remember favre blowin it for us against the giants... we should be really lucky to have another great quarterback behind him that should lead us to success!:aggressive:
Tru the seasons only 3 months away:elf: what the hell does this smiley mean?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
About the refs, I like how the answers to nominated plays are countered with hypoteticals... "It happens everytime". GIVE ME A BREAK! There were pointed plays were we were hurt by the officials, key plays, that would've altered the result of the game, and until there's nominal evidence of were we were beneficiated by the refs, and evidence that it was in the same intensity we were prejudicated by them, it's undisputable that the officiating influenced in favor of the Arizona Cardinals.

Again, as it happened in the Steelers game, in the key drive of the match, more than one time, we were prejudicated by the officials.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would have LOVED to see your reactions everytime Faver cost us the game. :biggrin:

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
About the refs, I like how the answers to nominated plays are countered with hypoteticals... "It happens everytime". GIVE ME A BREAK! There were pointed plays were we were hurt by the officials, key plays, that would've altered the result of the game, and until there's nominal evidence of were we were beneficiated by the refs, and evidence that it was in the same intensity we were prejudicated by them, it's undisputable that the officiating influenced in favor of the Arizona Cardinals.

Again, as it happened in the Steelers game, in the key drive of the match, more than one time, we were prejudicated by the officials.

EXACTLY!!! They relly messed up...it seems like everytime they called a penalty on us the cards were doing something that shuld have drawn an even worse penalty yet the refs just watch them and let it go. What a bunch of homers

FanOfTheGame

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The refs are not to blame for this loss. Sure there were some bad calls or some non-calls, but it definitely wasn't one sided. How about that horse collar penalty against Arizona? It wasn't a horse collar. As for the "facemask"... well it did not occur until after the ball was knocked out of Rodgers' hands. Adams' hand knocked the ball out of Rodgers' hand and as his hand kept moving forward it got the facemask. I believe that had it been called the ball still would have belonged to Arizona and the penalty would have been assessed at that point giving Arizona a 1st and 10. Doesn't really matter, the facemask did not cause the fumble. That's not on the refs, unfortunately it's on Rodgers. And if the facemask had been called the refs would have had to penalize Rodgers for intentionally kicking the ball after it left his hand. If you watch the replay you can see that Rodgers was trying to kick the ball away from the defender.

Members online

Latest posts