Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Bears 12/13: WIN 21-14

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This is the Bears freaking super bowl if you ask me. Lovie Job, Redemption for Cutler, Playing Spoiler, and the what, 100+ game rivalry.

Gonna be a good game.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before I post this, please let me state by no means am I saying because of this simulation that we are going to win. I know a few people that would jump on me about it. These simulations are said to be pretty accurate, and I'm just posting it for fun. So once again, I am not saying this holds any merit at all.

ESPN MADDEN 10 SIMULATIONS
PACKERS 27, BEARS 17
NFL - Madden 2010 Forecast - ESPN

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
INJURY UPDATES

Green Bay Packers:
Nose tackle Ryan Pickett (hamstring) is doubtful to play against the Bears, meaning rookie B.J. Raji likely will make his first career start at nose tackle. Defensive end Johnny Jolly (knee) returned to practice Friday and is questionable but is likely to play

Chicago Bears:
Receiver Devin Hester (calf) and offensive lineman Orlando Pace (groin) are both listed as questionable, but it’s very possible that neither will play Sunday against Green Bay. Hester didn’t practice all week, including a glorified walk-through on Friday. ESPN Chicago's Jeff ****erson reports that Pace might dress for Sunday's game but won't start, leaving Chris Williams as the left tackle. All other players will be available for the game.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers win 31- 21 over the bears.

Rodgers throws for 3 TD's and a pick. Ahman Green rushes for a TD.

Cutler throws for 2 TD's and 3 picks. Forte rushes for a TD.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard something about Pickett being injured but will still manage to come in the game in limited snaps, is that true?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I guess cause I'm not all that confident about this game. I think this is gonna be a brutal fight. Bears special teams are great. Well, maybe not if Hester isn't returning kicks. This is a BIG game and we have never swept the Bears since Lovie has been there.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess cause I'm not all that confident about this game. I think this is gonna be a brutal fight. Bears special teams are great. Well, maybe not if Hester isn't returning kicks. This is a BIG game and we have never swept the Bears since Lovie has been there.

We are overdue to sweep them then :)

It's gonna happen! Keep the faith!

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hester isnt starting, Check Newsbot post in the NFL news section.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Having Hester out might be the difference.

Man, I hope we CRUSH the bears!! Whoooooooooooo

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will dominate the Bears, just watch! I have a lot of confidence in this team, and I damn well know we are much better and we have a lot of chemistry. This is our time to take that next step toward the playoffs!

Members online

Latest posts